A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

Mr. Right said:
Thats what I thought too, but apparently everyone here is just a homer who doesn't accept others opinions because they dont think the Fins are going to win the superbowl, like you guys....

I wouldn't say everyone, more like a majority of people here are like that.

I could give a take on the Bills that is probably pretty accurate and non-biased, but actually for all the people mocking on Jim Kelly, and his play, the dude is a class act. If anyone listened to Jim Rome today, I know most people dislike him but Kelly true to his word went on the program, while driving his son Hunter to the hospital. Hunter has crabbe's disease and was given 14 months to live, but is presently 8 years old. I know this really does not belong on this, but it's just something that was probably worthwhile IMO. Ya can knock on the Bills and not winning the SB, but they did beat the Phins that year, they didn't win the SB, but Jim Kelly is definately one of the classiest guys whose ever played in the NFL. It was kinda ironic if anyone else listented to Rome, and heard how big of an a-hole Balco Bonds was, who allegedly did not give money to a charity because he "does not give money to white people," than hear Kelly who was driving his son to the hospital state that he has raised 7 million for crabbe's disease.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
........Who Cares!!!!! This is a Dolphin Fans Site!!!!! Allright Miami!!!!

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

:laughat:

Mr. Right said:
Thats what I thought too, but apparently everyone here is just a homer who doesn't accept others opinions because they dont think the Fins are going to win the superbowl, like you guys....

:cuddle:

Looks like someone could use a hug!

djfresh47 said:
I could give a take on the Bills that is probably pretty accurate and non-biased, but actually for all the people mocking on Jim Kelly, and his play, the dude is a class act. If anyone listened to Jim Rome today, I know most people dislike him but Kelly true to his word went on the program, while driving his son Hunter to the hospital. Hunter has crabbe's disease and was given 14 months to live, but is presently 8 years old. I know this really does not belong on this, but it's just something that was probably worthwhile IMO. Ya can knock on the Bills and not winning the SB, but they did beat the Phins that year, they didn't win the SB, but Jim Kelly is definately one of the classiest guys whose ever played in the NFL. It was kinda ironic if anyone else listented to Rome, and heard how big of an a-hole Balco Bonds was, who allegedly did not give money to a charity because he "does not give money to white people," than hear Kelly who was driving his son to the hospital state that he has raised 7 million for crabbe's disease.

He really said that? I didn't hear that one...

ladeback said:
He really said that? I didn't hear that one...

Yeah apparently some former major leaguer, Ron Kiddle or something asked him to sign somethings and that was his response, allegedly.

djfresh47 said:
Yeah apparently some former major leaguer, Ron Kiddle or something asked him to sign somethings and that was his response, allegedly.

What a nice guy.

djfresh47 said:

Wow...i hate racists.

I dont mind rival fans here, I listen to there views and love to argue with them on it. It gets dull when we all agree. They aint trolling and spouting crap, and some of the fans actually have a good contribution.

If there were no pats fans on this board who would we have been able to rub it in there faces to. (That made no sense when I typed it so I appolagize, its late already).

Let em make there opinion, cause I want to tell them they were wrong we they are.

Buffalo hummhummm sorrry BArffalowill never be an elite team like Miami and The billies will never win more super bowls that Miami. Ill die if that happens. Hold on a minute They dont even have a bowl, Hold on minute they went there 4 times and didn even win 1 ouutta 4. That is pretty pathetic. How can u Barffalo fans like a team like that. Just be a Fin FAn. Jp wont get u a playoff spot. Frerotte or Feeley has a better chance than Loser Losman

byroan said:
It's not last season either.

clear.gif

"AAHHHAAAAA!!"

...awww what do you know from funny you ba$tard.

Mr. Right said:

wait until we take this to Billzone, and 2 dozen Dolphin fans give their own take on the Bills. it's annoying.

Back
Top Bottom