A dream if not far fallen from reality.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A dream if not far fallen from reality..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I had a pretty weird dream last night. The base of it was that I went on NFL.com and read that we were signing Jerry Rice.

I'm not a huge fan of Rice, but I like him. I thought it was pretty weird that I saw his name in my mind but it led me to think if this could/would possibly happen.

What do you guys think about us signing Rice?

HysterikiLL said:
I had a pretty weird dream last night. The base of it was that I went on NFL.com and read that we were signing Jerry Rice.

I'm not a huge fan of Rice, but I like him. I thought it was pretty weird that I saw his name in my mind but it led me to think if this could/would possibly happen.

Greatest WR of all time who needs to hang it up.

About your dream, I had a dream a year ago that had the Dolphins losing game, after game, after game (seriously). So, you never know. Maybe you're a Jedi and can see into the future. :eek:

LostInPatsLand said:
Greatest WR of all time who needs to hang it up.

About your dream, I had a dream a year ago that had the Dolphins losing game, after game, after game (seriously). So, you never know. Maybe you're a Jedi and can see into the future. :eek:

Damn man, your dream sounded more like a nightmare :lol: Good thing it's all over.

HysterikiLL said:

Probably won't happen. He will return to the 49ers to retire.

As a 3rd of 4th I am sure he will be ok, but I don't think Saban wants someone like him. He would rather take someone alot younger like Hakim, Boston or someone like that.

Rice could definitely teach Chambers a thing or two.

The only true contribution I could see him making is off not on the field.

By the way, I had a dream that Ricky Williams rushed in a 16 yard TD to win the SB this year. Appearantly we beat the Green Bay Packers 28-27. You heard it here first.

I am not making fun, I really had this dream. Most of my dreams come true by the way :wink:

I had a dream that a monkey with a jetpack and a sidekick cheeseburger came to my front door. So far that hasn't come true........hold on, someone is at the door........AHHHHHH!

As for Jerry Rice, I think he might be too much over the hill to help us in the WR department.

HysterikiLL said:

you're dreaming :wink:

I'd rather bring in Deion to play CB for us. :lol:

Why are people wanting Ty Law and Jerry Rice...can you say Over-the-Hill?

Actually hyster, this may seem weird but I had a similar dream as well a few nights ago. I usually don't dream about Jerry Rice...ok I do but it is usually sexual. Dreaming about signing him was just...weird. That fact that you had a very similar dream creeps me out. Now, if you also have a dream about some manufacturers recalling non-skid tape because it wasn't sticky...I would be immensely weirded out...

P.S. the sexual part was a joke...for the most part ;)

HysterikiLL said:

I wouldn't mind signing rice. He is still a great route runner and has good hands. Hey why don't you start dreaming of superbowl rings too :wink:

You people are crazy!! Jerry Rice won't be over the hill or start getting old until he reaches his mid 50's... This guy can play forever. Just give him a QB and let him PLAY!! But seriously, I would love it we signed Rice to a one year deal, what he can teach the WR's here alone would be definitely worth it!

Nublar7 said:
I had a dream that a monkey with a jetpack and a sidekick cheeseburger came to my front door. So far that hasn't come true........hold on, someone is at the door........AHHHHHH!

As for Jerry Rice, I think he might be too much over the hill to help us in the WR department.
That was totally f*cked up...... but funny :lol:

Samphin said:
Actually hyster, this may seem weird but I had a similar dream as well a few nights ago. I usually don't dream about Jerry Rice...ok I do but it is usually sexual. dreaming about signing him was just...weird. That fact that you had a very similar dream kreeps me out. Now, if you also have a dream about some manufacturers recalling non-skid tape because it wasn't sticky...I would be immensely weird out...

P.S. the sexual part was a joke...for the most part ;)
I wouldn't even know where to begin to start why I found that hilarious.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom