A Farewell To The Legend - Cam Wake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Farewell To The Legend - Cam Wake

Nice story and great tribute to Wake.
I do take issue with one part that his production in the cfl was never-before-seen CFL production. Hall of famer Joe Montford won back to back defensive player of the year and had 47 sacks in those two seasons.
What is quite unprecedented is his ability to rush the passer at this level in both leagues so well.

Nice story and great tribute to Wake.
I do take issue with one part that his production in the cfl was never-before-seen CFL production. Hall of famer Joe Montford won back to back defensive player of the year and had 47 sacks in those two seasons.
What is quite unprecedented is his ability to rush the passer at this level in both leagues so well.

Appreciate that feedback, never knew that. Thank you.

2nd all time on dolphins in sacks. Definately deserving of some all dolphin honors unfortunately only 2 winning seasons in career

What makes me mad is another in a long line of great football player's careers wasted by our inept front office. Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Cam Wake and the list goes on and on. My problem is the guy running the show is the same guy that's been here for 20 years helping to waste this talent. Just my opinion.

one of my favorite dolphins of all time, but emotions aside it was time for him to go. I was hoping they wouldn't resign him for sentimental reasons, we need faster younger more productive consistent pass rushers

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom