A Favor For nyjnc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

You forgot the u in my name but I don't bring up mark or Geno. It usually happens when I discuss the realities on your team and people then bring them up b/c they have nothing to combat my actual argument.

They are brought up to point out your blatant hypocrisy.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

NYJunc could educate most of you if you ever tried to listen.

So says a douche bag with a photo of the team's QB picking his nose.......

just b/c you say something doesn't make it true. You do a great job of making stuff up to deflect, for once I'd like to see you back something up.

Found a mirror did ya? What you said accurately describes you on occasion.

:lol: That's funny, because every time I read one of his posts, I feel like my IQ dropped by 2 or three points. :lol:

first off it would be impossible for you to lose any IQ points:D, second- if you are reading you are surely going up.

first off it would be impossible for you to lose any IQ points:D, second- if you are reading you are surely going up.

You're right in part...with all the mess you've posted here since March of 2004, I would've lost all my IQ points by April of 2004. :lol:

I guess the last few years of having him on my ignore list was a huge screw up. I'm so disappointed in myself.

I envy the Jets success in recent years. I personally like Junc but come on man. Buttfumble and Smith are horrible at the QB position.

Mark is. Still to early to tell with Geno.

I wouldn't say Mark is done just yet, much like we fans say Ryan couldn't really be judged in first yr cause he had no weapons at WR(some say that), wth has mark had his career as a starter? Holmes..seems like a knucklehead since his Pitt days, Edwards on and off with his catching, Plax well he was at end of his career and just a target in red zone. The jets were built in Rex's view of defense, hey which worked first two years, but eventually no O catches up. I wouldn't be shocked if Mark was cut and ended up somewhere like the Bucs.. to me they are built just like the Jets that made runs at AFC Championship(s)

I wouldn't say Mark is done just yet, much like we fans say Ryan couldn't really be judged in first yr cause he had no weapons at WR(some say that), wth has mark had his career as a starter? Holmes..seems like a knucklehead since his Pitt days, Edwards on and off with his catching, Plax well he was at end of his career and just a target in red zone. The jets were built in Rex's view of defense, hey which worked first two years, but eventually no O catches up. I wouldn't be shocked if Mark was cut and ended up somewhere like the Bucs.. to me they are built just like the Jets that made runs at AFC Championship(s)

when he had talent we were title game teams, as the talent has eroded so has Mark's play to the point where Chaz Schilens was starting in 2012. Mark will have success again in this league, unfortunately it will not be for the Jets.

Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Jets vs Dolphins, I view jets as bums all around for the length of the game, I just don't see how people are quick to mock the Jets for their QB situation(yes the buttfumble was funny but the gag became played out the 10th it was replayed in a week span of it happening) & pretend like we didn't suffer through Lemon, AJ Feely, Failpepper, John Beck, Sage, Joey H, etc.. There are going to be openings for Mark, Bucs, Texans(maybe), Jags(even though they seem lackluster at best but it would be funny to see all the Chad H vs Mark stuff start up again), hell even Titans.

Don't get me wrong, when it comes to Jets vs Dolphins, I view jets as bums all around for the length of the game, I just don't see how people are quick to mock the Jets for their QB situation(yes the buttfumble was funny but the gag became played out the 10th it was replayed in a week span of it happening) & pretend like we didn't suffer through Lemon, AJ Feely, Failpepper, John Beck, Sage, Joey H, etc.. There are going to be openings for Mark, Bucs, Texans(maybe), Jags(even though they seem lackluster at best but it would be funny to see all the Chad H vs Mark stuff start up again), hell even Titans.

I want to win, if I didn't think my team could win w/ Mark I would want him gone too. I'm not all about individual #s, I am about my team winning. You can win big w/ Mark, I will be sad to see him go but it is probably in his best interests to get away from this insane fanbase and start fresh w/ a different team.

Back
Top Bottom