A Few Questions..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Few Questions.....

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1. Anybody know if Tampa was rumored to want to trade down to our spot to get a QB, or was it to get A certain QB(Alex Smith)???

2. If Smith is gone by our pick, and Tampa Doesn't want Rodgers, and we do swing the trade with Minny do you think Saban is still looking at QB later in the 1st round?(which brings me to my next question)

3. I've heard a few reports that Saban really likes Charlie Frye, and heard/read by a couple of sources that Frye could very well be the best QB in the draft, but does anyone know where Frye is projected to go??? Is it Top 10, Top 20, 2nd round, cuz I have no Idea????

4. Would you be happy with any of the top 7 players if we picked at #2, and who would you be the least happy with seeing us pick that high? I personally Don't want one of the 2 QB's, but I'd be really happy with any 3 of the RB's and both WR's

outlawd2u said:
1. Anybody know if Tampa was rumored to want to trade down to our spot to get a QB, or was it to get A certain QB(Alex Smith)???

2. If Smith is gone by our pick, and Tampa Doesn't want Rodgers, and we do swing the trade with Minny do you think Saban is still looking at QB later in the 1st round?(which brings me to my next question)

3. I've heard a few reports that Saban really likes Charlie Frye, and heard/read by a couple of sources that Frye could very well be the best QB in the draft, but does anyone know where Frye is projected to go??? Is it Top 10, Top 20, 2nd round, cuz I have no Idea????

4. Would you be happy with any of the top 7 players if we picked at #2, and who would you be the least happy with seeing us pick that high? I personally Don't want one of the 2 QB's, but I'd be really happy with any 3 of the RB's and both WR's

I think they want Alex Smith but Im not entirely sure. I dont think Frye is worth a mid 1st rounder, seems like most mocks have him going early to mid 2nd round. If we stay at #2 Ill be happy with any of the big 3 RBs, Smith, or Mike Williams.

Frye has gone as early as Greenbay in the first, but could easily be too Greenbay in the second. I would love to get to #7 and take the last offensive player on the board.

1. No idea

2. If a QB is the BPA at 7 then Saban would take him but I don't think he'd take a QB at 7 just for the sake of taking one.

3. Charlie Frye is a mid 2nd rounder at best.

4. I would be happy with a RB only ranked in the order of Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson and Cadillac Williams. I'd be disappointed with a QB or WR.

Gruden is "rumored" to want Smith, I personally think he may want someone else like Braylon Edwards or Mike Williams. I cant see them spending big money on a QB when they just gave Griese a long term deal. But you put Edwards opposite Clayton and they have a deadly WR combo. They have Chris Simms but he doesnt fit the system in TB, this is where Aelx Smith could come in. From what I hear Gruden has a very complex playbook and loves Smiths intelligence and mobility.

Back
Top Bottom