A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise! | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise!

I think I am on pretty good ground to state with all confidence that that certain coach named Bill Belichick would never touch a "damaged goods" flyer type player with any pick in the Top 20 under any circumstances whatsoever. He drafts for specific skills and needs for a specific moment which is "Right Now".

I hope flores has learned something from that.

I think Herbert or Fromm fit what the present Dolphins team leadership seem to be trying to implement. No run > pass wannabe QB, especially one with an injured hip, brings that.

Now more than ever, if ross somehow has mandated a tua-or-bust stance for the draft, it can be chalked up to being a ticket-selling- PR- political correctness strategy which NO ONE should want- and if he does it, I am DONE.

Bill Belichick's drafting is highly underwhelming. He misses a lot and hasn't drafted an elite talent since Gronk.

Those 5 you refer were better then and are still better collectively than those you refer to going in the first in this draft class

Fromm is out of the first rd - that is a pure reach when he can be taken later
Hurts could get some love if he kills it in the PO
Herbert is in
burrow and Tua barring setback are in
I completely disagree. The college careers of this year's class is double of the other.
Basically you only disagree on Fromm. I'm fine with that. He is hated by a select group. Totally under valuing him.
I stand firm. Those 5 including Fromm will go 1st.
Just so I don't have to go back and review. What were your thoughts on Jones and turbisky going where they did?

I completely disagree. The college careers of this year's class is double of the other.
Basically you only disagree on Fromm. I'm fine with that. He is hated by a select group. Totally under valuing him.
I stand firm. Those 5 including Fromm will go 1st.
Just so I don't have to go back and review. What were your thoughts on Jones and turbisky going where they did?

I don’t think Fromm makes it passed NE, he’s perfect for their system.

Really starting to sound like he’s returning for senior year

Bottom line it all depend where these qb go to. For example guy like Love or Herbert go to team like chargers. They could start off winning in nfl. Lsu Joe goes to bengals. There going be some tough year up there.

Would really love to hear a legitimate reason outside of "He's a winner" for why Fromm is going to end up being drafted in the first round. He's had FIVE games in a row where he hasn't even broken 50% completion percentage, averages 200 yards a game in college, and currently has the 19th best QBR in college on a team that has an amazing offensive line and running game.

Blows my mind.

Someone said it best on here when they said about Fromm all that polish isn’t translating on the scoreboard.

Would really love to hear a legitimate reason outside of "He's a winner" for why Fromm is going to end up being drafted in the first round. He's had FIVE games in a row where he hasn't even broken 50% completion percentage, averages 200 yards a game in college, and currently has the 19th best QBR in college on a team that has an amazing offensive line and running game.

Blows my mind.

There is literally no reason as to why he should be a 1st round pick.

Here is a guy playing behind one of the best o-lines in the country and he struggles to produce. HE has small hands, this issue showcased itself in the first half of the Texas A&M game where he could not get the ball with in a few yards of the WR. What is the dude gonna do when he plays in a cold weather game in January?

On top of that, there are time where his lack of arm strength shows, he really needs to push it to get it 20 yards with any level of velocity.

Finally, I can't think of one game where I felt that Georgia won because of what he did.

let’s wait a few more weeks to see if that hip fractures healed. Suppose to be a 6 week deal.
Six weeks to heal, before he can put any weight on it. Then rehab slowly begins.

Right but if the prognosis on that fracture isn’t good that’s where it can be a game changer

he’s got 5 months to the draft although he should 11th hour this declare decision

The tua injury only hurts us. Guy might be out of the top ten at this point instead of pushing burrow or young to us. Hell, burrow should be number 1 with a healthy tua.

Back
Top Bottom