A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise! | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few reasons why the Tua Injury May be a blessing in disguise!

Exactly my plan for Tua as well.
Outside of some miracle he's not playing in 2020 for my team.
He's going to IR to try and maximize his healing time.

I'm rolling with Fitz, Rosen and Hurts/Love, Tua(IR)
Does Rosen deserve to even be on the roster next year? I get that he's still cheap, but given that in two years of his NFL career he's proven to be completely worthless, wouldn't that roster spot be better off going to another position instead? Or even a 3rd young QB?

There are several scenarios I'd be fine with including this one. Now if tuas injury proves unhabilitable then Herbert or Fromm in the 1st can still run Flo's offense successfully. The roll Rosen, Herbert, love on the PS and fitz to coach.
I don't think Fromm gets picked before day 3 tbh.

I don't think Fromm gets picked before day 3 tbh.
Both Herbert and Fromm are polarized on this board.
I adjust my evals on qbs inline with how the NFL is moving. Fromm in the 80, 90s yeah 3rs rounder. In this draft there is really no doubt a qb needy team takes him somewhere in the 1st. It's the nature of the beast. Fromm is light years better than Jones and turbisky and look where they were drafted.
I have burrow, Herbert, Fromm and hurts all going in the 1st. Tua as well depending on recovery.
Then there's a drop, 2nd tier are your loves and easons. They'll go 2nd/3rd round.

Both Herbert and Fromm are polarized on this board.
I adjust my evals on qbs inline with how the NFL is moving. Fromm in the 80, 90s yeah 3rs rounder. In this draft there is really no doubt a qb needy team takes him somewhere in the 1st. It's the nature of the beast. Fromm is light years better than Jones and turbisky and look where they were drafted.
I have burrow, Herbert, Fromm and hurts all going in the 1st. Tua as well depending on recovery.
Then there's a drop, 2nd tier are your loves and easons. They'll go 2nd/3rd round.
He's had 4 straight games sub 50% completion percentage and 3 of those were under 200 yards. He he has much of a chance to get drafted in the first round as I do.

He's had 4 straight games sub 50% completion percentage and 3 of those were under 200 yards. He he has much of a chance to get drafted in the first round as I do.
Time will tell...
2018 I said 5 qbs go 1st round. I received many posts like this one about one or the other of those 5 guys.

There are several scenarios I'd be fine with including this one. Now if tuas injury proves unhabilitable then Herbert or Fromm in the 1st can still run Flo's offense successfully. The roll Rosen, Herbert, love on the PS and fitz to coach.

Herbert? Ewh....
Fromm looks taylor-made for this system.

Does Rosen deserve to even be on the roster next year? I get that he's still cheap, but given that in two years of his NFL career he's proven to be completely worthless, wouldn't that roster spot be better off going to another position instead? Or even a 3rd young QB?

Why doesn't he deserve to be on the roster?
Is he completely worthless?

I'm trying to understand how the gears spin in your brain.

Herbert? Ewh....
Fromm looks taylor-made for this system.
Sub Fromm for Herbert and I am all on board for that too. Fromm is the most cerebral qb I've seen in a long time. He would have no problems mastering Flo's offense. Bring on a Fromm Rosen training camp competition.

Depends on what that hip current outlook is come time for him to have to declare. I believe he also can pull his name out a little later provided he doesn’t sign with an agent. But maybe that’s nba I’m thinking of.

Sub Fromm for Herbert and I am all on board for that too. Fromm is the most cerebral qb I've seen in a long time. He would have no problems mastering Flo's offense. Bring on a Fromm Rosen training camp competition.

that’s an interesting combo and I could see it provided miamis sticking with the same style offense.

but I’d prefer we don’t use a top 4 pick for a Fromm tools prospect.

Why doesn't he deserve to be on the roster?
Is he completely worthless?

I'm trying to understand how the gears spin in your brain.
A lot of teams carry only 2 QBs including us this year so if you want to draft another young QB, we're either getting rid of Rosen or losing out on another position on the roster to keep Rosen.

that’s an interesting combo and I could see it provided miamis sticking with the same style offense.

but I’d prefer we don’t use a top 4 pick for a Fromm tools prospect.
If Fromm the guy we have to see how the final selection falls. Young than make a move for Fromm in the 1st. I'd even be down for a late 3rd flier for love.
Put young next to Wilkins. Fromm and Rosen on the 53, love to PS. Fitz to coach.

A lot of teams carry only 2 QBs including us this year so if you want to draft another young QB, we're either getting rid of Rosen or losing out on another position on the roster to keep Rosen.

We have nothing so we can't afford to carry only 2 QBs. That's reserved for teams that have a clear cut #1 Qb. We barely have a #2 Qb at the moment.

If Fromm the guy we have to see how the final selection falls. Young than make a move for Fromm in the 1st. I'd even be down for a late 3rd flier for love.
Put young next to Wilkins. Fromm and Rosen on the 53, love to PS. Fitz to coach.

Does someone like Fromm fall out of the 1st round? I seriously doubt it. Additionally, I can easily see the Patriot taking the kid.
Brady is going to retire at the end of this season(strong possibility) or next season. Point being, Patriots need to plan for that and i'm shocked the didn't address that young back-up QB last year.

If it’s not qb with the top pick and again I’m still struggling that they would leave their target qb to chance on being on the board later it has to be young or thomas. Has to be.

Back
Top Bottom