A few thing I would like to clear up | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few thing I would like to clear up

Gitrdone said:
It was setup for the QB to fail in Miami. He never had a fair shot, was second fiddle to "Jay i threw the ball 2 yards to a LB for a touchdown" all season till Wanny finally got the hint to get lost.

Face it, the coaching last year sucked. Lets give the kid a chance, we are rebuilding anyways. He could surprise us, yet he couldn't. We can draft a QB this year in the lower rounds to develope.

Wanny spent a 2nd on him, lets see if he is worth it by honestly giving him a chance. That way we know for sure.

Wanny was an idiot. Who cares what he invested. I know Saban won't.

Ark139954 said:
In my opionion i think that saban should not take a qb in the first round for a few reasons.
1. Smith or rodgers arent that amazing, i just watched highlight film on him and i wasnt that impressed. Not much better than Feely.
2. We just traded a second round pick for a qb last year.
3. Feely started showing a lot of poise and smarts during the later part of the season.
4. He was a "rookie" last year in the sense that he had only started 4 other games in his carrer and played better than Fielder. lol
5. It takes a long time to get a qb familiar with an nfl system and our defense is getting older. feely atleast knows and is aqquainted with his teammates.
6. WE DON'T NEED AN QB...WE NEED AN RB. Feely is fine and will progress a lot more.
I hope you guys can see what i mean.

TARD!!! Feeley has been impressive AT ALL in any highlights of him....if that's what you call them "highlights" it's more like AJ Feeley BLOOPERS!!!

Feeley sucks EOS!!! :lol:

knight6jb said:
I agree Brown's vision isnt bad, but it's far from what Caddy's is. And most fin fans would agree b/c everyone on this site jump all over Brown's nuts, as soon as it was reports he ran a 4.32, but in all reality he ran the same as Caddy. Just out of curiosity, in your opinion why does Brown fit Linehans system so well?
Because he's a better receiver and he hits the holes faster.Linehans offense is alot more spread out than weve ever seen.If youve ever watched Minnesotas offense in the past the way they used there rb's.I just watched tape of he and Caddy and he seems quicker.I think Caddy is more of a bruiser...The o-line will be alot better this year so this will help Ronnie Brown

finzforever3000 said:
Because he's a better receiver and he hits the holes faster.Linehans offense is alot more spread out than weve ever seen.If youve ever watched Minnesotas offense in the past the way they used there rb's.I just watched tape of he and Caddy and he seems quicker.I think Caddy is more of a bruiser...The o-line will be alot better this year so this will help Ronnie Brown

Ronnie Brown hits the hole faster than Cadillac? Are you joking... :shakeno:

I`m in agreement that we don`t need to draft a QB....our QB is already here, but it ain`t AJ. Gus will be the starter on opening day, I don`t even think the competition will be that close. Gus is just a much better fit in Linehans offense, especially with the way AJ sometimes performs in practice. In order to win/keep his starting job, Feeleys gotta play lights out in camp...and I don`t think he`ll beat out Gus IMO. That being said, draft Brown or Edwards...it doesn`t much matter to me.

Jaj said:
Ronnie Brown hits the hole faster than Cadillac? Are you joking... :shakeno:
Have you watched film on both backs yet??Or seen them play??..Ronnie has probably if not the best hands of any back in the draft....Cadillac is good and i could see why you would like the idea of having him but for my NFL team i pick Ronnie.

finzforever3000 said:
Have you watched film on both backs yet??Or seen them play??..Ronnie has probably if not the best hands of any back in the draft....Cadillac is good and i could see why you would like the idea of having him but for my NFL team i pick Ronnie.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HANDS

You said Brown hits the hole faster than Williams which is simply way off..

Jaj said:
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HANDS

You said Brown hits the hole faster than Williams which is simply way off..
How can you say that thats "way off"?What are you basing this on?From what I can see and I dont know what ur looking at but it looks like Ronnie does hit those holes faster?What are you talking about way off??You say they have the same speed I say Ronnie hits the holes faster.Thats just my opinion.And yes as Ive said before Ronnie is more COMPLETE in my opinion.Cadillac has great vision is that why youd rather we draft him?

re which back is better for the system - doesn't Linehan favour a one-back offense, with the back being a more than capable receiver? if that's the case, then brown, having been described as having being the best receiver in the SEC last year, SEEMS to be the choice, based on versatility + ability, IMO.

finzforever3000 said:
How can you say that thats "way off"?What are you basing this on?From what I can see and I dont know what ur looking at but it looks like Ronnie does hit those holes faster?What are you talking about way off??You say they have the same speed I say Ronnie hits the holes faster.Thats just my opinion.And yes as Ive said before Ronnie is more COMPLETE in my opinion.Cadillac has great vision is that why youd rather we draft him?

I didn't SAY THEY HAVE THE SAME SPEED. Cadillac is known to the hit the hole faster any back in this draft.

Jaj said:
I didn't SAY THEY HAVE THE SAME SPEED. Cadillac is known to the hit the hole faster any back in this draft.
Where are you basing this from??..Who has ever said that he is "known"?I'm sure there will be others that beg to differYou just said they had the same combine time??Or am I just bluffing..Besides Ronnies time was just a lil faster but not by much...Dont forget what you said..Second thought dont worry I'll remind you.

The offensive line was down right offensive, Marino couldn't throw behind that line.

Ark139954 said:
1. Smith or rodgers arent that amazing, i just watched highlight film on him and i wasnt that impressed. Not much better than Feely.

Excuse me if I don't go down your list, but this specific reason you give is just ludicrous. There are dozens of other people on this board that think that they can justify taking one person over another because of highlights. It really casts a big stupid looking shadow over anything else you list, and would be a good reason to just disregard your opinions. Maybe you just saw the wrong highlight video? pfft.

bongo59 said:
SAban is a D first and Run the ball down your throat guy............that is his MO and look at what he is done already............FA he is building the D he wants..........and he will draft the bruiser...........i know you guys want Brown.........but benson fits sabans MO to a T..................

Saban brought in Scott Linehan to run the offense, and Linehan's MO is vertical passing to set up the run....not a bruising "run it down your throat" type system.

Back
Top Bottom