A few things from McDaniel | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

I’m telling you, it is not a forgone conclusion that White winds up QB2. Their stats and experience are eerily similar
Yup! You nailed her bud… I previously perdicted that Skyler Thompson will out dual Mike White for back up quarterback… Book it Dano! 🌊 (insert Hawaii Five-O theme song emoticon here)

Everytime he opens his mouth he just shows how naive he is in reference to how the process works and just further cements how desperately he needs representation. He has left generational wealth on the table already with this stubborn approach, and right now he's unprotected against a catatrosphic injury preventing him from ever recouping that money. I hope for his sake and his family's sake somebody sold him an injury risk insurance policy. Somebody get Jerry Maguire's number for Lamar.....
Sofakingdrunk… Have you been NOT drinking? Ha ha ha ha that’s a joke I’m sorry. No it’s just your posts are absolutely sublime! Finally! finally! I remembered the colour of that green Dodge Charger Daytona! SUBLIME!! I **** you not! Thanks again sofa!

323667_joesnyder1_540bf165-e310-4a86-9f7c-ce1d1bf1269c.png
Pepsi_Diet_Fountain.png

Will there be anything else Sir?
Hey no diet Pepsi’s here buddy boy… Don’t you remember the curse of Joe Montana? I’m gonna have to sick Tony Montana on you for that.

Make sure they're both real blondes Danny, it could get messy otherwise-

477de6cd-a1bd-4295-8bef-deb398b13a6c_text.gif
Did Batman really say that in the movie? Wowsers… He must have them coming and going like cwazy? Or maybe that’s that psychotic killer dude? I’m so confused. American psycho there you go

Did Batman really say that in the movie? Wowsers… He must have them coming and going like cwazy? Or maybe that’s that psychotic killer dude? I’m so confused.
That's Bateman (Patrick) , not Batman. From American Psycho, absolute gem of a film if you haven't seen it.

Why have 2 scoops of vanilla, when you could have 3 scoops of Neapolitan. Spice it up and take a blond, brunette, and a redhead.
I totally disagree… Two blondes trump any combination of brunette and redhead… Brunettes are moody and redheads are 😜 Blondes have a reputation to keep up! 👱‍♀️ Plus they’re just so sweet. 🍭😋👅

McD should have said national media. That might have shut Cowherd, SAS, etc... up for a few seconds?
I thought we are trading for Lamar Jackson? Media doesn’t seem to believe McDaniel that he actually is committed to Tua. 5th year option? That’s just a smoke screen. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom