A few things from McDaniel | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

Interesting. I thought it was self explanatory. Regardless, blondes w/ frigid personalities are legion here
I noticed the same thing every time I've been to SLC, snooty bitches everywhere. Like no smile, no eye contact, might as well be wearing a padlock on their zipper. Then I had a thought "Maybe alot of these broads are just pissed off about being Sister Wives". I may or may not be on to something here.

Interesting. I thought it was self explanatory. Regardless, blondes w/ frigid personalities are legion here
Well I haven’t been looking for over 20 years I’ll just stick with my crazy redhead.

I noticed the same thing every time I've been to SLC, snooty bitches everywhere. Like no smile, no eye contact, might as well be wearing a padlock on their zipper. Then I had a thought "Maybe alot of these broads are just pissed off about being Sister Wives". I may or may not be on to something here.

You are not wrong. You'd be better off dipping your todger into a vat of liquid nitrogen than having "relations" w/ the average mormon chick

49404-Juiciest-Hamburgers-Ever-mfs-050-5917e634081942dc9c05427d7a6611b2.jpg
Chocolate-Milkshake-square-720x720.jpg

Your Hookers will come by after they finish their appointment. BTW This is an oatmilk chocolate mylkshake...

Will there be anything else, Sir?

Have a Wonderful MM Championship Monday!
Yes, after the hookers I'd like ta get my toenails done. The girls er complainin

You are not wrong. You'd be better off dipping your todger into a vat of liquid nitrogen than having "relations" w/ the average mormon chick
Do you still have to be a member to private bars there in Utah? I always hated being stuck there on a Friday night not being able to get a drink.

Back
Top Bottom