A few things from McDaniel | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

NSFW

b7ed3336df2fe5cdd736089afac4aa70.2.jpg

4.jpg
2802036593a61953280c.jpg

Will there be anything else, Sir?

Thank You and have a wonderful March Madness Championship Day!

1679946707251.gif

It is the real answer. I know you want to keep the defense honest, but if they can't stop Hill and Waddle to begin with, just weld the gas pedal to the floor. I don't give a corn kernel dump how many rushing yards we had as long as when there's four zeroes on the scoreboard, our score is the highest. We're not out there to appease the stat gods, get out there and victimize their defense however works the best.
Fantasy Football Heresy! You just want to buy low on Miami RB's.

It is the real answer. I know you want to keep the defense honest, but if they can't stop Hill and Waddle to begin with, just weld the gas pedal to the floor. I don't give a corn kernel dump how many rushing yards we had as long as when there's four zeroes on the scoreboard, our score is the highest. We're not out there to appease the stat gods, get out there and victimize their defense however works the best.

Exaggeration. If the D has 10 in the box, pass all game. If the D has 5 covering TH and 5 covering Waddle, run or pass to someone else. Just don't pass to TH or Waddle 80% of the time

Well, it did shut down any rational speculation that Miami was unwilling to commit.

Much the same way they say you can't fix stupid, you also can't stop a$$hat media types from a$$hatting....
Why didn't they do that late last season with the concussion nonsense?

I agree with you.

Do what? Pick up the option? It was not allowed by rule at that time.
KIll the Tua may play rumors when they knew very well he was not going to play.

To limit the nonsense with the media nimrods.

KIll the Tua may play rumors when they knew very well he was not going to play.

To limit the nonsense with the media nimrods.
I don't remember it being so clear cut as that they knew he wasn't going to play. Maybe they did, but if they never said that, it really is just an assumption. Perhaps even a logical one.

If I had to guess, coach speak never wants to tip one's hand, any more than they are required, to opponents about who is or isn't playing, making them prepare for multiple contingencies.

I don't remember it being so clear cut as that they knew he wasn't going to play. Maybe they did, but if they never said that, it really is just an assumption. Perhaps even a logical one.

If I had to guess, coach speak never wants to tip one's hand, any more than they are required, to opponents about who is or isn't playing, making them prepare for multiple contingencies.
They reported after the season they weren't going to clear him no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom