A Finheaven Spelling Mod? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Finheaven Spelling Mod?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I am putting this thread up but, it is important to me. I came here for discussion and debate on the Dolphins football team, and a little OT mixed in. Of late, some seem more obsessed with spelling than football. For me, this is not what I am here for, and it has become an issue, as it is disrupting/ruining some good threads.

IMO, IF the Powers That Be believe this to be necessary, a Spelling Mod should be assigned to the forum. IF not, we really need to get rid of the nonsense, and get back to talking Dolphins football. I'm at limit on this.

I dont really think this thread was necessary. Its just cluttering up the board now.
Two things you can do if your not happy.
1. Let it go and shake it off.

2. Ignore function, i think its still viable. Start blocking whoever is giving you the hard times about your spelling issue.

Ignore it...if you start arguing about it, the argument itself becomes the fuel and not the original spelling problem.

First off, this is the internet. There is NO way to fix the piss poor grammar on the internet. Secondly, wrong place for this thread. It belongs in the suggestion and question forum.

Back
Top Bottom