A first time Mock Draft ... what do you think? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A first time Mock Draft ... what do you think?

JTaylor99 said:
Thomas Davis is most likely going to be picked by the saints at #16. And I think Chris Henry may last into the third round, like around 70 something.
Henry is physically dominating, but I do agree that he is a reach in the 2nd round. However, he has the potential to one of hte best in this years class. He is just the mid to late first day pick I have singled out as my steal, and I dont want to miss on him. I felt the same way about Tyrone Calico a few years ago. I love potential.

If Chris Henry is there at our pick in the 3rd, and we don't pick Braylon at #2(or a WR in the 1st, assuming we can trade down) we better get him or I would be pissed. Onlya few players who I might want over him that far into the draft is Charlie Frye, or Ernest Shazor, or Bullocks(and it's unlikely that most of them will be available).

good except no clarret and a rb at 7 we are strong at lb and at 70 if he is still there ben wilkerson

WOW ... Im impressed usually mock drafts get torn apart ..... I think I must of did pretty good or else everyone was just tired of ripping them apart lol. Either way thanks for the feedback.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Trade #2 to Minnesota for #7 and #18

Surtain to KC for #46

First Round
#7 Derrick Johnson, LB, Texas
#18 Mark Clayton, WR, Oklahoma
Second Round
#46 Josh Bullocks, S, Nebraska
Third Round
#70 C.J. Mosley, DT, Missouri
Fourth Round
#104 Andrew Walter, QB, Arizona St
Fifth Round
#138 Maurice Clarett, RB, Ohio St
Seventh Round
#216 Erik Pears, OT, Colorado St

edit: I know the value chart on the trade to Minny says we are getting screwed but with the players who should be available at their picks I dont think it is as bad as it seems.

I like the Bullocks/Moseley/Walter selections.

I would'nt take Clarett as an undrafted free agent for the minimum as training camp fodder.

Derrick Johnson at #7 is a reach. I don't want anything to do with the guy. At #7 it is a fair estimation that one of the three backs will be there for us.
Mark Clayton at #18 might also be a bit of a reach but a decent pick none the less.

byroan said:
DJ is not worth a top 10 pick. I'll pass on Clarett.

DJ is definitely worth a top ten pick, is he worth our first pick? Absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom