A funny story to show how good bill's fans are | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A funny story to show how good bill's fans are

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
What would most of you say the greatest bill's game of all time was(we all know it wasn't a super bowl)? If you said the divisional playoff game btw. Buffalo and Houston you are correct. If you are a Bill's fan it truly was a spectacular day, or was it?
Having once live in Buffalo the only thing an average Buffaloian cares about is the Bills and chiken wings. That being said on that glorius day in Bills history about 95% of bills fans in buffalo missed the game. The game somehow didn't sell out;thus making the game a blackout, and then losing by 30 points at half time about 90% of the stadium left early to eat chiken wings and drink beer. So unless you were one of the true fans or had a satelite you missed the greatest comeback of all time and probably the best Bills game ever. HA HA! I bet the fans wish they missed the following super bowl.

actually, dajesus, they hate buffalo so much that 95% of them live in florida!

Er.....um.........

Get yer facts straight and before you bash Bills fans.....I don't remember Fins fans being anything but "bandwagon types".

I was at the game and it was almost capacity by gametime.......the NFL did not grant an extension to the Bills for that particular game even though there were 2 holidays in between the start of ticket sales and the game on 1/3. Playoff tickets went on sale a week later than usual so that also impacted potential sales. Also, at the time, because Bills were in the SB every year :lol: , playoff tickets for season ticket holders REQUIRED the purchase of all potential playoff games even though there was little chance of the Bills hosting another playoff game that year(outside chance of the AFC Championship game). It was also required that you include the deposit for the SB lottery. Around Xmas, that was a bit more than some people could afford, thus ticket sales were slowed due to fewer season ticket holder buying tixs.

:monkey: Doll-Felons

Originally posted by Dajesus
What would most of you say the greatest bill's game of all time was(we all know it wasn't a super bowl)? If you said the divisional playoff game btw. Buffalo and Houston you are correct. If you are a Bill's fan it truly was a spectacular day, or was it?
Having once live in Buffalo the only thing an average Buffaloian cares about is the Bills and chiken wings. That being said on that glorius day in Bills history about 95% of bills fans in buffalo missed the game. The game somehow didn't sell out;thus making the game a blackout, and then losing by 30 points at half time about 90% of the stadium left early to eat chiken wings and drink beer. So unless you were one of the true fans or had a satelite you missed the greatest comeback of all time and probably the best Bills game ever. HA HA! I bet the fans wish they missed the following super bowl.

What losers.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Er.....um.........

Originally posted by rabal
Get yer facts straight and before you bash Bills fans.....I don't remember Fins fans being anything but "bandwagon types".

The fact was the game was blacked out! Anything you say after this are excuses. Most Buffaloians still missed the game. Honestly did you run at half time.

Yeah, GREAT game! :eek: Frank Reich did an awesome job.....Jim Kelly who? :lol:

hahaha....

or as i like to call him "jim smelly".

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!

And the Biscuit. lol

Maybe they won because he wasn't playing.

Maybe he was too toasted! lol

Back
Top Bottom