A Great Argument for drafting TE Pitts at #3 overall | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your choice @ #6 if not Pitts?

• Total voters
I was told all future Pitts threads would be merged

Pitts for HOF..Pitts Best TE/WR/Weapon/Unicorn ever.

In Pitts We Trust.

WWPD = What Would Pitts Do

besides if the 4th qb isnt drafted by atlanta we get Carolina or denver to swashbuckle picks

Well he'll likely be there at 18..so just wait..you know? That's what I'm sayin!
Maybe, I think there's a chance someone jumps ahead of us at 17 or the Cards take him before us. I know this won't be a popular opinion but aside from the qbs, I think there are a few can't miss pro bowl players in this draft on offense and I think Sewell, Pitts and Harris are it.

Last edited:
I really hope we don’t make the mistake of drafting this guy. He is a great high point guy but I see little to no separation from the defender in all of his highlights. We already have that in Geiseki, Parker, and Williams. We want the Slim reaper! He is going to tear it up with Tua. I don’t understand how some people have him as the 3 best receiver. Waddle was hurt and Chase linked out of the season. Who was the last receiver that put up 1800 yards in a season? I really don’t care if he is 170 pounds. He is a complete monster and already has a relationship with Tua. The stars have aligned perfectly and that’s why we traded up to 6.
I'm not saying this to be rude, but you clearly haven't found your opinion by watching any film. And if you have watched film on Pitts then you don't understand separation on routes. Pitts is fast, runs GREAT routes, and bursts away from defenders OFTEN. Linebackers and safeties can't run with him, or jump with him. Cornerbacks can't match up to him physically or jump with him.
He also wins on 50/50 as you mentioned most if not all of the time.
He doesn't drop passes.

Last edited:
Very true, dude! Let's hope 4 or 5 QB's go the first 4 to 5 picks! Pick all the QB's before us!
I think the top 3 all go QB, and think there's a solid chance that the Falcons trade out, likely to the Panthers and pick 4 goes QB at that point. If not, then the Falcons may be the most likely team to select TE Pitts.
The Bengals COULD take him, but they really need a OT and Burrow is pounding the table for WR Chase. I could see the Bengals drafting Chase to keep Burrow happy plus they do need a WR.

There is a very good chance that Smith would have been there at 12, the fact that we moved up to 6, a whole month before the draft, is a huge indicator that it's not Smith. The smart money right now is on Pitts and Chase being the first two receivers off the board, we've either been completely stupid moving up so early and not letting the board fall to us or it's Smith or no one else. Don't see any reason to think that.

Yeah I am pretty sure the smart money isn't thinking that. Maybe your smart money, but not the smart money. Anyone thinking that Pitts or Chase are in higher demand than the Heisman winner are being delusional in my opinion.

And D. Smith won't be available at #12. That statement alone is ludicrous.

Check out this mock:

But I am sure that guy also doesn't know what he is talking about either.

Anyone thinking Waddle or Chase will go before Smith truly shouldn't be speculating on the draft.

And on a final note: The gators are trash. Str8 dumpster fire college in a dumpster fire town. Kyle Pitts will probably the next OJ Howard, maybe if he could block well he wouldn't be so overrated.

Last edited:
Yeah I am pretty sure the smart money isn't thinking that. Maybe your smart money, but not the smart money. Anyone thinking that Pitts or Chase are in higher demand than the Heisman winner are being delusional in my opinion.

Check out this mock:

Anyone thinking Waddle or Chase will go before Smith truly shouldn't be speculating on the draft.

And on final note: The gators are trash. Str8 dumpster fire college in a dumpster fire town.

lol what makes you so sure of all of that?

Check out this mock:

And on final note: The gators are trash. Str8 dumpster fire college in a dumpster fire town.
At best, there was an outside chance that Smith or Waddle would be there at 12. Reality is that the Eagles, Bengals, Lions and Giants are all potential WR spots. The Lions and Giants are seen as very likely WR landing spots. The Eagles were seen as potential Pitts/Chase spots and the Bengals were/are seen as Sewell/Chase spots (especially with reports that Burrow is lobbying for Chase to be the pick). It's ridiculous to think that they could have stayed at 12 and expected to land Smith.

Check out this mock:

And on a final note: The gators are trash. Str8 dumpster fire college in a dumpster fire town. Kyle Pitts will probably the next OJ Howard, maybe if he could block well he wouldn't be so overrated.

Wow iternet hard man I see. So scared.

I want Pitts too but you do know there are other players in the draft right?

You are killing the Pitts talk. :NUTS:

I love Pitts as a prospect, but he's been strongly linked to Atlanta at #4. If he was you're target then it would be dumb to trade back.

Back
Top Bottom