A Great Argument for drafting TE Pitts at #3 overall | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your choice @ #6 if not Pitts?

• Total voters
If they draft Pitts that’s fine just as long as they keep Gesicki long term. Still wouldn’t mind Sewell either. Protecting Tua is a MUST!!!!

If they draft Pitts that’s fine just as long as they keep Gesicki long term. Still wouldn’t mind Sewell either. Protecting Tua is a MUST!!!!
If we add a starting level Center (I think this draft has 3 that could start for us day 1) then I'm comfortable going into this season with our OL. My darkhorse pick is Meinerz from Wis. Whitewater who was the Bell of the Ball at the Senior Bowl and coach Flo loved.

I think Gesicki is just like everyone else - his sticking around contract wise will be based on his production. He could earn 7 to 10 million on a new contract IMO. I think he has improved every season and I'd also like to see us resign him. Adding Pitts would completely open up Gesicki's game and he'd see easier coverage for sure.

Some players enter the draft with people saying they can become a starter someday. Kyle Pitts enters the draft with people talking Hall of Fame someday.

Back
Top Bottom