A great defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A great defense

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
There has been much talk about how great the Fins Defense is, while I agree they are a very good defense I don't believe they are great, too many times in do or die situations they have failed to make the play to secure the win. A great defense does what the Ravens did last night they make a play when it is needed the most. I think they are close but they need a few players that step up in crucial situations and make that game changing plays.

I just finished posting in another thread that this team on Def is overall ready to be rebuilt especially after hearing what Zach of all people said about playing young guys.Does he not get the fact our season is over?

finregime said:
I just finished posting in another thread that this team on Def is overall ready to be rebuilt especially after hearing what Zach of all people said about playing young guys.Does he not get the fact our season is over?
Zach wants to win, and maybe he can see that the younger guys are not better then the Vets. You can't get on a guy for wanting to put the best players out there each week and going for the win.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Zach wants to win, and maybe he can see that the younger guys are not better then the Vets. You can't get on a guy for wanting to put the best players out there each week and going for the win.

Zach isnt stupid and winning this year is pointless for a team who will be the first to be mathmatically out of the playoof hunt.If you want a shot next year then you have to know who to go to war with.If you don't play Feeley then how will you know if you need to go QB with the first pick or not?

Back
Top Bottom