A guy we should look at. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A guy we should look at.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After June 1 cuts, we should get FS Lance Schulters. He's most likely cut and with McQuarters gone, he's old but better than what we got. What do you all think about him?

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Reaction score
wouldnt mind but prb going to want money and might as well give the younger guys a chance.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I would love to bring in Lance Shulters in for an interview and take a look into him. He'd definitely a tremendous upgrade from what we have now at FS and he'd be a really solid pickup... but the major problem is I don't think we'll have the money for him. With the signing of Traylor, the rookie pool at $4.5 million, and the possibly return of Ricky... I don't know if we'll have enough money for anyone else, especially considering Shulters asking price is probably going to be a bit too high. Would love to see it happen but got to keep things realistic.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
I would love to bring in Lance Shulters in for an interview and take a look into him. He'd definitely a tremendous upgrade from what we have now at FS and he'd be a really solid pickup... but the major problem is I don't think we'll have the money for him. With the signing of Traylor, the rookie pool at $4.5 million, and the possibly return of Ricky... I don't know if we'll have enough money for anyone else, especially considering Shulters asking price is probably going to be a bit too high. Would love to see it happen but got to keep things realistic.

maybe his old teammate Kevin Carter could convince him to lower his price a little... :D

Vector1Dolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Could be a plan...We look to have done well with the off season picks so far. but there is always room for better players.

Top Bottom