A handful of what ifs... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A handful of what ifs...

PhinPhan910

Active Roster
Reaction score
Many people in my family and friends always tell me that there is no point of looking back into the past and thinking about what would've happened when it is too late.
Well its that part of the offseason again where when any miniscule thing happens it makes big news. And im bored.
So i decided to make a thread about the what-ifs.
What if Tom Brady wasn't drafted by the patriots?
What if the lions had a better year than us in 06 and we got calvin johnson?
What if we got cedric benson instead of ronnie brown?
What if the bills had got a decent qb?
what if the jets weren't in the division, would we suddenly hate the team that took their place?
What if we hadn't drafted dan marino?
What if the dolphins were never created?

It is your job to think of the rest?

What if there were a six headed, fire breathing internet message board dragon that hunted down ****ty posters and burned there faces off?

Many people in my family and friends always tell me that there is no point of looking back into the past and thinking about what would've happened when it is too late.
Well its that part of the offseason again where when any miniscule thing happens it makes big news. And im bored.
what if the jets weren't in the division, would we suddenly hate the team that took their place?

LOL at the penis talk.

1. If Tom Brady wasn't drafted by the pats, well he'd probably win a SB with another team. The Pats would probably find a good qb and win one with him based on the personnel and players they have.

2. If we got Calvin Johnson, we could probably be an elite team. None of our recievers are as good as CJ.

3. Let's be glad we drafted Ronnie. Not sure what else to say about that one.

4. Well, Edwards is decent. but if you meant "really good," they would probably be a great team, because they have a lot of playmakers on offense as it stands right now.

5. Maybe. It depends what team and what players they had. For example, if the Colts stayed in the east, they'd be hard for me to dislike because they have Peyton Manning, and he's awesome.

6. That would be sad if we never drafted Dan Marino. We would most likely have been a mediocre team for a long time.

7. If the dolphins never existed... not sure who I'd like.

interesting topic.

1. No SB titles

2. We would have a great WR, but still no QB.

3. Ronnie is very good; he just needs proper coaching to keep him healthy.

4. The Bills would have a very good team. They would have an elite offense and a solid D.

5. If the Jets left, I wouldn't care. All my hate is torwards the Pat fans anyways who are very ****y and arrogant. Jet fans embaress themselves, so no comment. Bill fans think they are a SB team every year. Dolphin fans are whiny and too optimistic.

6. We would have had a mediocre team for a long time with our terrible D. If Dan had a great D and running game, he would have won SB's easy. Of course, that never happened.

7. If Miami never existed, then there would probably be a Florida team I would like. Kinda like the Marlins, who are titled the "Florida Marlins," eventhough there is another Florida team (Tampa Bay Rays).

Back
Top Bottom