A Hunch Bortles Is Our Qb In 19. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Hunch Bortles Is Our Qb In 19.

I would pay Thill17. Bortles is waste of your time and mind. .you cant get mad at N.E. When they win almost every yr.

I believe the Jags will go all in for Foles .This would be the end for Bortles in Jacksonville. RT being cut or traded opening up the door for Bortles.He is another low end starting QB and will have to except he is not getting another big paycheck.

Again, if the goal is <4 wins, why even waste money on a FA? Roll with what's on the roster. To me, signing a FA QB means, at least, some indication a true tank isn't in the cards.

Bortles is awful, as a QB, and from what I recall reading and gathering, as a person too.

Not interested in him as a Dolphins uniform, and it would be one of the few moves that actually stop me from enjoying Dolphins football this season.

This thread should burn in hell.

I don't see it.

Coach Flores is in the process of implementing a very QB-driven offense that requires a hyper-accurate guy with precision timing and phenomenal pre-snap read mastery. None of those things even remotely suggest Bortles. At his best he's a strong armed kid who has some mobility and can take a hit and stand tall in the pocket. And that "best" isn't seen very often! He consistently failed with a far better OL than we have, a dominant run game, and a great defense. In no world do I see Coach Flores investing any money into Bortles, and as a veteran QB, he's not coming cheap, and he's not coming for only 1 year.

While I dislike the idea of him in a Dolphins uniform, I'm simply not worried it will happen. It doesn't make sense knowing Coach Flores' preferred offensive system.

Man every team aims for a quarterback that does all those things ,does not mean it's gonna happen, honestly how much longer do people think it's gonna take before we get our next franchise QB ? It's been almost 20 years since we've had one when several franchises transitioned from having one

RGIII is a likely pairing with Kyler Murray, at least you can design your entire offense around Murray and not be completely furked when he gets pummeled out of the league.

is tanking the best thing for dolphins?? or we need get better at GM, front office scouting, drafting and coaching.

is tanking the best thing for dolphins?? or we need get better at GM, front office scouting, drafting and coaching.

scouting and drafting have been better the last couple years.

coaching, OL and DL play are where the team needed to improve.

Bortles is going to struggle to find any work, even as a back up IMO.

It's sad that some people think Bortles and Tannehill are somehow in the same league.

Agreed, Tannehill never got benched in his 7 years.

Bortles threw 69 touchdowns and 51 interceptions in his first three years. He probably is ok for a back up role but nothing more.

scouting and drafting have been better the last couple years.

coaching, OL and DL play are where the team needed to improve.
DL will be better this yr. OL main problem is lack of communication and not playing together. we keep bring in new people every yr.

Back
Top Bottom