A hypothetical Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A hypothetical Question

Originally posted by KB21
Eli Manning, definitely.

I like Leftwich. I think people say he is a runner because of his race, but Leftwich isn't a runner. He's as much a drop back guy as Warren Moon was. He just isn't as fundamentally sound as Eli Manning.

He doesn't have the rushing yards or the speed as Vick, but he has the ability to create out of the pocket. Much like Culpepper he is hard to sack and still has a cannon when he is on the move. In the 7-8 times i have seen him play(once live against Buffalo) I have noticed he rarely just takes three steps back and fires. He likes to roll out, and lets the the defense break down. It was not a generalaztion about his race, but rather what I have seen from him. In contrast Manning likes to sit in the pocket, and will wait till the last second to get rid of the ball, but rarely leaves the pocket.

Maybe it's me but I think we should hold out for Dan Marino, Jr to get out of school :goof:

soory just not a big enough College fan to have an opinion this early, but carry on w/o me :O

39, I think I once read that all of Marino's boys didn't want to play football because they saw it mess up dad pretty good.

Does anyone know otherwise? Any of them playing school ball?

Kb I don't agree with your teams who

will be looking for a qb.

Broncos- Yes they were intrested in Bledsoe but Griese just sign a extension not to long ago. Salary Cap would be to much to cut griese. Griese will be a Bronco one way or the other.

Oakland- Yes either party can void Gannon Contract after this year making him a free agent. That the reason Gannon didn't report to one of the minicamps. There isn't a market for a 38 year old qb switching teams. They will let him go because they probably think they have their qb in Marquis Tuiasosopo. . The guy Gruden hand pick to lead the offene. The offense shouldn't change that much in Oakland with a couple of more deep throws thrown in. Tuiasosopo does throw a better deeper ball than Gannon.

This is a team i could see trying to get a qb- The Jets The new Regime in Ny dosen't like Chad Pennigton at all. How much longer can Vinny Testaverde last?

Back
Top Bottom