A.J. Edds! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A.J. Edds!

very excited about this kid as well he was one of my fav. backers in this draft

yes, just talking about him is getting me fired up...he is going to be a good 1...i remember seeing im pick off the pass i guess it was the orange bowl vs tech saying , man this guy who look good in a phins uniform and wow he is here, gotta love it

Writing is on the wall for Channing... bringing in plenty of new blood for that position whereas a position like safety isn't seeing any action so far. Our front office doesn't mess around when they feel like your position is a liability.

Nah, I disagree, the writing is on the wall for Reggie Torbor. Edds and Robbins will be battling it out with Torbor for the backup ILB spots, not Crowder. Crowder and Dansby are the starters.

A playmaking lb.. thats what im talking about.. this draft may not be sexy but we are getting alot better with these picks.. go fins

very excited about this kid as well he was one of my fav. backers in this draft

In the 4th round A.J. Edds is a reach :ponder: in the 6th round he is OK. I think is abit limited but he does have a good motor. I don't think that A.J. Edds can sent the edge in the NFL on a regular basis :ponder: The CB Owusu-Ansah ' should been the pick he's 6' 209 with 4.3 speed he would have perfect for a FS but now the Cowboys have a gem ........crap....and not da Phinz :oops: .

Why couldn't he play OLB. He's 6'3 250. He can cover blitz and tackle he will be a player.

@6'3 AND 250 LBS
he was NEXT TO LAST
29TH OUT OF 30 linebackers
with only 16 bench presses

Needs to spend some time in the weight room

In the 4th round A.J. Edds is a reach :ponder: in the 6th round he is OK. I think is abit limited but he does have a good motor. I don't think that A.J. Edds can sent the edge in the NFL on a regular basis :ponder: The CB Owusu-Ansah ' should been the pick he's 6' 209 with 4.3 speed he would have perfect for a FS but now the Cowboys have a gem ........crap....and not da Phinz :oops: .

The guy who averaged 1 tackle a game? Something tells me the Cowboys don't put him at FS...

I LOVE this pick! I think he could play OLB but he'll fit better at ILB. If I was Crowder I would be watching my back. Edds can cover really well! My god! He'll line up against a tightend and just shut him down or pick off the ball. He's my favorite pick so far. I'm excited to see what he can do. Also the Carroll pick is pretty good too. He's was converted from WR to CB. Before breaking his leg he ran a 4.3. He's a smaller and faster Sean Smith. I think hes going to step right in at Nickle and beat out Jason Allen.

Absolutely LOVE this pick. Edds was the best coverage LB in the country last year. HAd him mocked to us in round 4 as well. Love this pick.

Nah, I disagree, the writing is on the wall for Reggie Torbor. Edds and Robbins will be battling it out with Torbor for the backup ILB spots, not Crowder. Crowder and Dansby are the starters.
This season, sure. Dansby and Edds in the future, though, sounds great to me!

Back
Top Bottom