A.J. Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A.J. Feeley

DeannaF7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know any place on the web to find A.J. Feeley interviews or videos or pics. Someone please help me

Pics? Or picks? I'm sure you can find plenty of feeley picks on the internet. He's thrown enough of them.

This is a good place to come and find out, there are many experts on this board that know everything. How do you know they are an expert? Just ask them, they'll ya.

rickeyrunsover said:
This is a good place to come and find out, there are many experts on this board that know everything. How do you know they are an expert? Just ask them, they'll ya.
Well, it kinda works both ways... for people who like AJ AND for people that don't like AJ.. It's not just the people who don't like AJ that think they are experts...

Just an insight.

FireWrongstedt said:
Pics? Or picks? I'm sure you can find plenty of feeley picks on the internet. He's thrown enough of them.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

No the diff is AJ supporters realize he may not be the guy, we just see teh skills and hope he matures and becomes good. The detractors feel like he suks so there should be no more talk and we should go out and get a qb. They will be more than happy to lose badly the next 5 games to say "See I am right, now where are the fins asking me to be GM"? That is the impression given.

Sooooo if you draft a qb in 05 and he suks, would you be so quick to dispose of him? they are either great from the 1st snap or they should be cut? If a rookie behind a decent o-line gets more than one season, why shouldnt a guy with 5 career nfl starts behind one of teh worst lines in history get that same luxury? Oh wait I know, AJ wasnt the guy they weren thinking of when we were pursuing a qb last offseason, so he cant be any good.

man even in this thread the AJ stuff goes back and forth.... Everyone is either supporting him because he's our guy and he has potential, or they're fed up with guys making mistakes like jay has and they just want some other guy who they expect to play like peyton manning on this offense.

I gotta give AJ credit for bagging Heather Mitts- great job by him there. But he's gotta get with the program on the field.

FireWrongstedt said:
ouch

Back
Top Bottom