A.j. Mccarron Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A.j. Mccarron Released

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Former Alabama QB A.J. McCarron has been released. He could be someone who may interest the Dolphins since he is still young (27) and because of being released he wont prevent us from picking up Comp picks next year.

The only ex bills QB I want for the tank is Peterman

Right now we have 2 young QB's under contract. Why not bring in someone with some experience (although very limited) to also compete. At worse the team can determine from the 3 who is the better fit for our system, and that QB can eventually become the backup to whoever we draft this year or next.

I’m actually confused on what we are trying to do at QB. If the goal is to get worse and save money, which all these ideas and the one almost move point to, why sign anyone? Just release Tannehill and forget it. Now if we pay a starter 8 million plus the 13 million of dead money for Ryan there is still 21 million in the QB pie for a savings of 5 million. Peanuts for an NFL team.

Bring in every single QB you can. Give these guys competition

That's my point. Bring someone like him in and let them battle it out during training camp and see who emerges as the best. Like i said, McCarron being cut doesn't mess with our possible 2020 Comp picks.

A couple of things here . First we need at least 3 QBs for camp or 4 really and as far as AJ, I heard he was asked to come in for a visit. Don’t know if it’s true or not.

If we cut Tanny, we are proving to the league that we are tanking. Falk, Fales, Rudock, McCarron, rookie on our depth chart? Total tank.

A couple of things here . First we need at least 3 QBs for camp or 4 really and as far as AJ, I heard he was asked to come in for a visit. Don’t know if it’s true or not.

Since both McKenzy (Raiders) and Allen (Bills) are now part of the front office that would not surprise me since both know McCarron well.

Back
Top Bottom