a.j or gus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a.j or gus

You have a choice btw a guy who got hurt from a a teammate slapping him on the behind or a guy who git hurt head butting a wall after a TD. Tough choice but i think:

clear.gif

phinatic8818 said:
who will be our starter this season?

I hope the best QB wins out (Even if by a miracle it becomes Berlin), but personally I am pulling for AJ to be the starter.

I think we're finally going to see an open competition. I wasn't a huge advocate of this in the beginning (I would have preferred us to name Feeley as the guy with Gus as the backup), but I just want the QB who's going to be the most effective.

It will be a very close competition, but I think Feeley will end up starting.

Also, two other team in our Div have as bad if not worse problems, at least AJ has proven to play through pain better the Pennington, if Chad Goes down, here comes Feidler, and the Bills will be placing a QB with zilch experience at the starting position, which will mean he will make mistakes as he learns, or doesn't learn from them.

Worse case scenario, we will have Gus in there, a guy that knows this offense, while the Jets will have a recovering QB that can't stay healthy (With an inconsistent backup), and the Bills will have an inexperienced QB at the helm (With no real backup to speak of)...sounds good to me.:D

tay0365 said:
Also, two other team in our Div have as bad if not worse problems, at least AJ has proven to play through pain better the Pennington, if Chad Goes down, here come Feidler, and the Bills will be placing a QB with zilch experience at the starting position, which will mean he will make mistakes as he learns, or doesn't learn from them.

Worse case scenario, we will have Gus in there a guy that knows this offense, while the Jets will have an reconvering QB that can't stay healthy, and the Bills will have an inexpierienced QB at the helm...sounds good to me.:D

2 other teams have as bad a situation? Buff has an unproven starter but they did get the guy from Cleveland to back him up and he's ok and the Jets have one of the best QB situations in the league, Jay is an excellent backup QB and he is better than both of your candidates to start.

Back
Top Bottom