3982713-1.jpg

6c.) Chris Marinelli, G - Stanford

2155013-1.jpeg

7.) Kelton Tindal, WR - Newberry

clear.gif

7b.) Michael Moore, WR - Georgia

clear.gif

oh course its good just not possible.
anything is possible no one thought that Rey Maualuga would make it out of the first round last year no one thought that Vontae Davis would fall to the 25th pick for us to grab and a lot of people were hoping that Sean Smith was our first round pick last year and he didnt even go in the first round didnt go tell late in the second round and a lot of people thought that Duke Robinson was a round 2 or round 3 draft pick and look where he went anything can happen in the nfl

anything is possible no one thought that Rey Maualuga would make it out of the first round last year no one thought that Vontae Davis would fall to the 25th pick for us to grab and a lot of people were hoping that Sean Smith was our first round pick last year and he didnt even go in the first round didnt go tell late in the second round and a lot of people thought that Duke Robinson was a round 2 or round 3 draft pick and look where he went anything can happen in the nfl

exactly...you never know...plus its january and we still have all of the senior bowl and combines and pro days to go...

I'd take it happily. For me at the 12th pick it's McClain or trade down.

I like Angerer, but he is too small to play the ILB spot in a 3-4 defense. He's only 6'1" 235 lbs, he would wilt under pressure taking on NFL linemen every snap. A 3-4 ILB has to be bigger so they can take on offensive linemen, and both of our starting ILBs (Crowder and Ayodele) weight 250 & 245lbs respectively, while our backups Torbor and Walden both weight 250 lbs as well.

I doubt we could get all these guys but I would love it if this was our draft.

I like Angerer, but he is too small to play the ILB spot in a 3-4 defense. He's only 6'1" 235 lbs, he would wilt under pressure taking on NFL linemen every snap. A 3-4 ILB has to be bigger so they can take on offensive linemen, and both of our starting ILBs (Crowder and Ayodele) weight 250 & 245lbs respectively, while our backups Torbor and Walden both weight 250 lbs as well.

I also love Angerer....he reminds me a lot of Zach Thomas....same size and same hustle....he always seems to be around the ball. :)

Back
Top Bottom