A Juicy Bit Of Miami Dolphins Quarterback Gossip Drops As Nfl Draft Week Begins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Juicy Bit Of Miami Dolphins Quarterback Gossip Drops As Nfl Draft Week Begins

If I were good at photoshop, I'd do something with Hamlet and the Cardinals GM.

If the Cards trade Rosen for a 3rd round pick, I very much doubt they will trade him to us.... just think about it from their FO perspective, if Rosen goes somewhere and is successful its gonna look very bad on them for only getting a 3rd round pick. So if they trade him, they will likely want to ensure Rosen doesnt get a chance to make them look bad for at least a couple years. In NE and LAC Rosen will have to sit for most likely multiple years.... that time frame is oddly valuable to the Cardnals FO as an insurance policy to push back the embarrassment they will face if he plays well somewhere else.
Honestly, that makes zero sense. And if it was about 'not looking bad', you don't trade a player to a team with a history of picking up other team's issues and making them look good (the Patriots) over ones that have done the opposite (the Dolphins).

No thanks. Let’s build the lines this year, start Fitzpatrick and get a high pick in 2020. While Rosen for a 3rd is good value, we have far too many holes to trade a 3rd for a future backup qb.

No thanks. Let’s build the lines this year, start Fitzpatrick and get a high pick in 2020. While Rosen for a 3rd is good value, we have far too many holes to trade a 3rd for a future backup qb.
We already have 12 picks in 2020 and 7 in the first four rounds. Next year's draft is pretty loaded, this year's draft isn't. With that many picks next year, I can't think of any reason to reject a value trade in a year that we already know is not going to result in the team going anywhere.

You have to have some belief his value for a 3rd out ranks the needs of the team as a whole by giving up a much needed rebuilding asset.

I did not like him last year and remain committed to that opinion this year, especially with his freshman campaign now over.

Give me oline or DLINE starter in the 3rd, instead of a flyer on a questionably committed QB.

We already have 12 picks in 2020 and 7 in the first four rounds. Next year's draft is pretty loaded, this year's draft isn't. With that many picks next year, I can't think of any reason to reject a value trade in a year that we already know is not going to result in the team going anywhere.

3rd round talent on the oline is there to be had this Weekend .

I'm all for riding with Fitz this year and drafting a QB next year.

QB is absolutely loaded next year so I would have no issues with taking a guy next year and using this year to put pieces on the team that will be around him on both sides of the ball. It's a lot easier to have a rookie or young QB out there with an offensive line and a good defense then it is without it.

What if we have to move up for the qb next year? We need to collect as many picks as possible between now and next years draft. We have to remake the entire team. Every draft pick isn’t going to work out.
It would be best if we continuously trade down this draft and build the lines. We obviously will be bad next year so we’ll get a high pick in 2020. That’s when we do whatever it takes to land a franchise qb if we are not in position to draft one. Once we solidify the qb position and the interior lines, we go all in. We have to do this the right way

If the Cards trade Rosen for a 3rd round pick, I very much doubt they will trade him to us.... just think about it from their FO perspective, if Rosen goes somewhere and is successful its gonna look very bad on them for only getting a 3rd round pick. So if they trade him, they will likely want to ensure Rosen doesnt get a chance to make them look bad for at least a couple years. In NE and LAC Rosen will have to sit for most likely multiple years.... that time frame is oddly valuable to the Cardnals FO as an insurance policy to push back the embarrassment they will face if he plays well somewhere else.

Lol.. this would be the best place to make Rosen look bad!

Starting Rosen would ensure we get the #1 pick...... maybe it's worth a 3rd lol

You are kidding right? You think they care more about embarrassment running him out than getting the best bang for their buck?? Wake me up when the draft starts

Back
Top Bottom