A Keuch Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Keuch Questions

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Since Keuch is up for the Hall of Fame:

What Month and Year was Guard/Tackle Bob Kuechenberg inducted into the Dolphin Honor Roll during halftime ceremonies of a Miami win over Kansas City at Joe Robbie Stadium.

Hint: in the contest, Dan Marino breaks the last of Fran Tarkenton's major passing records (6,467 career attempts) with an incomplete pass attempt to wide receiver Randal Hill in the fourth quarter. In addition, the game is a sellout and marks the second consecutive season and fourth time overall (also 1972-73) that every home game has been sold out and it is just the second time in team history (also 1973) that every game has been sold out before the television blackout deadline.

Originally posted by dolphan39
Since Keuch is up for the Hall of Fame:

What Month and Year was Guard/Tackle Bob Kuechenberg inducted into the Dolphin Honor Roll during halftime ceremonies of a Miami win over Kansas City at Joe Robbie Stadium.

Hint: in the contest, Dan Marino breaks the last of Fran Tarkenton's major passing records (6,467 career attempts) with an incomplete pass attempt to wide receiver Randal Hill in the fourth quarter. In addition, the game is a sellout and marks the second consecutive season and fourth time overall (also 1972-73) that every home game has been sold out and it is just the second time in team history (also 1973) that every game has been sold out before the television blackout deadline.

That's a really tough question! I have no clue what the answer is!:goof: :eek: :eat:

Re: 39................

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
That's a really tough question! I have no clue what the answer is!:goof: :eek: :eat:
OK - how about a hint: it happened on December 11, 199? ;)

the questions concerning...............

dolphins from the 70's are easy. those are my years of expertise!:D

Back
Top Bottom