A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

Now that we have come back to this post you can definitely update wilson is a baller 2. Rivers is still better than tannehill 3. Rg3 won rookie of the year 4. Flacco won the superbowl mvp. Honestly, at this point tannehill is finally beginning to be top half of league qbs. The only qbs better than him at this point are as follows: both mannings, tom Brady, brees, rodgers, vick (because of system), rg3, luck, Wilson, kaepernick, roethlisberger, romo, ryan, flacco(only because of recent sb). That definitely puts him at around 15.. I didnt say matt shaub because he just doesnt have what it takes to lead a team. Look at all the weapons he was given over the years but has fielded a whopping 1 wildcard win. Enough said

:lol:

reading back thru this thread was awesome

I will have to read back through this thing later tonight for sure. Just looking at a couple of Junc posts suggests it will be great.

As the poster before you states, I would make a couple of adjustments as I stated in the thread I posted a link to this one in.......

Putting my boy Rivers back up where he belongs and after Flacco's post season performance I must move him back up above Tannehill for now.

But, I still have Tannehill as the 11th best QB in the league on my current board.

Also, notice I said all along before that draft that RG3 would be a bust. Notice in this thread that started even after RG3 started putting up some stats and wins and everyone was on his bandwagon, I stuck with my PREDICTION that he will be a bust. I could be wrong, but I might be right. Most of the time Im right as we all know. Nevertheless, I dont change predictions after results start coming in. If Im wrong Im wrong....so be it. That will happen, just not very often with me. With other folks however, not only are they almost always way off, they like to change their predictions. Even while changing predictions it takes them several tries to be right. :lol:

I will have to read back through this thing later tonight for sure. Just looking at a couple of Junc posts suggests it will be great.

As the poster before you states, I would make a couple of adjustments as I stated in the thread I posted a link to this one in.......

Putting my boy Rivers back up where he belongs and after Flacco's post season performance I must move him back up above Tannehill for now.

But, I still have Tannehill as the 11th best QB in the league on my current board.

Also, notice I said all along before that draft that RG3 would be a bust. Notice in this thread that started even after RG3 started putting up some stats and wins and everyone was on his bandwagon, I stuck with my PREDICTION that he will be a bust. I could be wrong, but I might be right. Most of the time Im right as we all know. Nevertheless, I dont change predictions after results start coming in. If Im wrong Im wrong....so be it. That will happen, just not very often with me. With other folks however, not only are they almost always way off, they like to change their predictions. Even while changing predictions it takes them several tries to be right. :lol:

I watched that week one Chargers game.

I'm not buying back in on Rivers yet. No way. The guy is like ball security kryptonite. He is the human embodiment of a turnover. No thank you.

Man just looking back at the first page in the thread... Everyone knew Griffin would get ruined by injuries, Wilson struggling badly at the start of the year, and Christian Ponder actually fooling me to think that he might not be total garbage... :sidelol:

I'm not buying back in on Rivers yet. No way. The guy is like ball security kryptonite. He is the human embodiment of a turnover. No thank you.

Man just looking back at the first page in the thread... Everyone knew Griffin would get ruined by injuries, Wilson struggling badly at the start of the year, and Christian Ponder actually fooling me to think that he might not be total garbage... :sidelol:

Yep. Wilson is quite impressive, although I will still take Tannehill over him.

And Ponder.... :bobdole: He played well for a bit, but man is he not good.

Also, notice I said all along before that draft that RG3 would be a bust. Notice in this thread that started even after RG3 started putting up some stats and wins and everyone was on his bandwagon, I stuck with my PREDICTION that he will be a bust. I could be wrong, but I might be right. Most of the time Im right as we all know. Nevertheless, Is dont change predictions after results start coming in. If Im wrong Im wrong....so be it. That will happen, just not very often with me. With other folks however, not only are they almost always way off, they like to change their predictions. Even while changing predictions it takes them several tries to be right. :lol:

you will be right on rg3...i wouldn't sweat that one...the skins have to change his game and he can't play a different game...everything revolves around the threat of his legs and quick acceleration in the read op or pistol...passing game predicated on it too...its already headed belly up

i saw this coming a mile away...his game is way too much to contact in the pros to last...

u shouldn't buy into rivers and ponders a train wreck...nuff said

Here's what I will always remember about Rivers:

[video=youtube;DWGCeMNmyV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWGCeMNmyV0[/video]

That's like... vintage Philip Rivers. Even when you just want to run down the clock with a kneel or a dive, he finds a way to turn it over and lose the game for you.

Back
Top Bottom