A little Dolphin Draft News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little Dolphin Draft News

Stanback is alright, he needs a lot of time to develop though. If we miss out on one of the top QB's in the draft I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him late in the draft.

Mayocks(who's opinion I respect as much as anyone)has him playing reciever, as opposed to qb. Ill definitly pass.

Cool. I would like us to draft him in the 6th or 7th or sign him as a FA. Stanback was QB for the U. Washington. He struggled mightily with his accuracy early in his career, but last season he picked it up. He was having a fine year until he got hurt. I think he is a sleeper. He has a rocket arm and can run lik,e the wind. Of course, he is a project because his accuracy is questionable. However, I keep htinking he might have a chance in the NFL if given the proper coaching. The question is was the spike in completion percent last year an abberation or real improvement?

Mayocks(who's opinion I respect as much as anyone)has him playing reciever, as opposed to qb. Ill definitly pass.

Yeah if that's the case we, already have one of those in M. Vick. If they end up trading for Green, I too think they'll draft a QB late to compete w/Cleo, but it's gotta be someone that's somewhat proven.

Stanback's better off at WR ala Anquan Boldin. Good athlete but not a good QB. And we already have a converted guy in Vick.

Back
Top Bottom