A little FF respect

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/fanball/20020103/fanball-benchstartweek.html

Chris Chambers, Dolphins host Buffalo: Chambers hasn't scored three weeks running and the Bills "shut down" the Jets' "passing game" last week, but I am here to get you back on CC-2.0's bandwagon. Oronde Gadsden is doubtful, James McKnight is questionable, and Buffalo's defense looked good last week because Jets' OC Paul Hackett isn't qualified to call plays for a Pop Warner outfit. Chambers closes strong in a must-have game for the Fish.

Alex Van Pelt, Bills at Miami: You know the book on AVP: He plays well at home against bad defenses -- period. This week, he is on the road, in arguably the league's toughest venue (Pro Player Stadium), against the highly motivated Dolphins. Van Pelt does not stand a chance. He might have 150 yards and a TD pass when all is said and done

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
these barffalo fans

are really pissin me off! i hope AVP gets buried and we raise little bills fans to sacrafice to neptune, the sea god!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom