A little halftime note..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little halftime note.....

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I want Van Noy off this team by next year. He’s nothing but a walking pile of puss

He does have an injured hand, not sure how severe that's affecting him but I'm not seeing a dominant presence with him. Underwhelming so far even after seeing him blow up that Rb in the backfield on 3rd down. Pretty sweet but I would like to see a physical presence in the middle of this d!

He does have an injured hand, not sure how severe that's affecting him but I'm not seeing a dominant presence with him. Underwhelming so far even after seeing him blow up that Rb in the backfield on 3rd down. Pretty sweet but I would like to see a physical presence in the middle of this d!

I just wanna see an attempt of actually tackling someone

... Aaaaaaand he's been the best player on D tonight. A sack and a fumble recovered. Several pressures.

Gotta love these mid game knee-jerk threads.
Seriously, the dude can’t tackle

Van Noy w a strip sack and recovery. Also pressured Gumshoe into missing a wide open would be TD.
His tackling efforts in the first half still sucked and were pathetic. And in the first two games also. He needs to start wrapping people up. But yeah, a couple of impact plays also.

Nice to see him with a few impactful plays but yes I agree, his tackling must improve! He whiffed on several that I saw.

Apparently Van Noy's entire college and pro careers had been ignored prior to this thread. He's always been an instinctive playmaker game changing type, and not a thumper who makes a meaningless stop for 2 yards in a passing league where 2nd and 8 is no obstacle at all.

Back
Top Bottom