A little halftime note..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little halftime note.....

Apparently Van Noy's entire college and pro careers had been ignored prior to this thread. He's always been an instinctive playmaker game changing type, and not a thumper who makes a meaningless stop for 2 yards in a passing league where 2nd and 8 is no obstacle at all.
He’s also playing with one good hand so tackling is gonna be an issue..

Van noy is the least of my worries.

He was better. We still need more. But at least he capitalized. We need more cause we don’t get it from other guys but it is what it is he’s high paid and he’s depended on to provide impact plays.

His role asks for it too

Threads like this and after the Buffalo loss are just so cringey. Stop being so emotionally unstable. It's not really that hard.
When I see a guy who doesn’t wrap people up especially with his size i call it out especially when that offensive player makes him look foolish. I see enough of bad tackling from pedestrian players, I don’t expect it from a veteran from NE. It’s called tackle football for a reason, not bump football. If his hand is a problem then so be it and I’ll expect better play in the near future.
Anyway, don’t know where I come off as emotionally unstable being it is a “football forum”, you don’t like the opinion which is justified then move on if you can’t handle it.

Last edited:
When I see a guy who doesn’t wrap people up especially with his size i call it out especially when that offensive player makes him look foolish. It’s called tackle football for a reason, not bump football. Anyway, don’t know where I come off as emotionally unstable being it is a “football forum”, you don’t like the opinion which is justified then move on if you can’t handle the truth.
Opinion != truth.

Maybe you'll make it to the third quarter next time before you start rant threads.

Opinion != truth.

Maybe you'll make it to the third quarter next time before you start rant threads.

Opinion???? That just tells me you didn’t even watch the first half, when he blew two easy tackles. Enough from you, I’ll keep my conversations to actual fans who actually watch the games. Whew, only on FH

It wasn't just KVN tonight... Our D didn't wrap up at all...

We should bring in a Rugby coach to teach this. Seattle did that years ago and they instantly got better across the board on D. Wrapping up is Key but it needs to be taught.

Its not just us. Watching around the league you can see that a lot of fundamentals are lacking across the board with the lack of an off-season.

Opinion???? That just tells me you didn’t even watch the first half, when he blew two easy tackles. Enough from you, I’ll keep my conversations to actual fans who actually watch the games. Whew, only on FH

Come on, dude. After what KVN did to Chris Thompson...pretty much immediately after you posted this thread?

Chris Thompson got knocked halfway to Georgia.

KVN has always been more of an instinctual pass rusher, and his run game has always been meh.... He's pretty much done exactly what he's paid to do. McMillian is where we miss tackling prowess. jmo.

Come on, dude. After what KVN did to Chris Thompson...pretty much immediately after you posted this thread?

Chris Thompson got knocked halfway to Georgia.
No I posted immediately after he got lazy on two important tackles
The one thing I don’t understand is if he had a bad hand and everyone wants to use it as an excuse, it didn’t seem to bother him when he finally got to the QB
Anyway, my thoughts were here is another high price free agent signing who’s gonna take it ez while collecting a check. We’ve suffered so much of those free agents ala Mario Williams etc
Anyway, if we’re gonna get the play the rest of the season that he Van gave us in the second half of last nights game then I’m on board. I just expect this guy to give solid tackling

No I posted immediately after he got lazy on two important tackles
The one thing I don’t understand is if he had a bad hand and everyone wants to use it as an excuse, it didn’t seem to bother him when he finally got to the QB
Anyway, my thoughts were here is another high price free agent signing who’s gonna take it ez while collecting a check. We’ve suffered so much of those free agents ala Mario Williams etc
Anyway, if we’re gonna get the play the rest of the season that he Van gave us in the second half of last nights game then I’m on board. I just expect this guy to give solid tackling

I get it.

My point is that the developments immediately following the posting of this thread were...amusing. To say the least. :)

I haven't been terribly impressed with KVN but right now he's the only competent linebacker on the roster right now.

I'd like to see AVG get more playing time. Grugier-Hill looked decent enough to get more playing time too.

Jerome Baker and Elandon Roberts are liabilities.

Back
Top Bottom