A little help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A little help

72 silky

Active Roster
Reaction score
My wife and I are going to be in town for the dec 29th game vs the jets, we also have feild passes for the game. Does any one know exactly what that entails?. I'm super excited and just want somewhat of a heads up in what to expect. Any info would be much appreciated

Well for this year we actually have Duffy suite tickets. We go in through gate G. You could go in through a couple different gates. Our tickets allow us to go to the club level as well but not on the field. There is a lounge you can go to outside the area that looks nice. Usually one or two lovely Dolphin ladies there to great you. Tell your wife to glance the other way for that moment (JK). In that area we have seen Joe and Jimmy who have said hello and various others including player's wife's. (inside the gate area before entrance to the field) Try and get there a little early. Thats about all I can say. You can PM me if you have other specific question.

Thanks a lot, I'm sure when it gets closer to the game I'll have lots of questions. What I really hope for is to meet the players and hopefully get some autographs and pictures with the players

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Well for this year we actually have Duffy suite tickets. We go in through gate G. You could go in through a couple different gates. Our tickets allow us to go to the club level as well but not on the field. There is a lounge you can go to outside the area that looks nice. Usually one or two lovely Dolphin ladies there to great you. Tell your wife to glance the other way for that moment (JK). In that area we have seen Joe and Jimmy who have said hello and various others including player's wife's. (inside the gate area before entrance to the field) Try and get there a little early. Thats about all I can say. You can PM me if you have other specific question.
Are you talking about the ford club lounge? I got a free stadium tour back in august while on my honeymoon. I've never been on the field and can't freakin wait to see what's I store for me

Yes and with those seats you should get free food and drinks like we get with our seats.

Back
Top Bottom