A Little Ironic: Jets Fans bash Pricko for the Top 50 List.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Ironic: Jets Fans bash Pricko for the Top 50 List..

hopefully this list can help me out in my arguments with my friend. he says strahan is the best DE in the league i disagree.

I agree that Martin should be on the list. Pennington no way, not yet.

Bentley is already on the list? Give me a break!

WHERE THE HELL IS ZACH THOMAS...I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THE FOOTBALL WORLD SHOULD BE UP IN ARMS DOLPHINS FAN OR NOT...SOMEONE SUPPORT ME ON THIS IM IN UTTER SHOCK I NEED AN EXPLANATION OR SOMETHING

Priest Holmes, hip injury and all, is @#4, Clinton Portis @#14, and Ricky Williams is behind those 2 @ #16? What is Pricko smoking these days?:infins:

Originally posted by dolphanjo
WHERE THE HELL IS ZACH THOMAS...I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THE FOOTBALL WORLD SHOULD BE UP IN ARMS DOLPHINS FAN OR NOT...SOMEONE SUPPORT ME ON THIS IM IN UTTER SHOCK I NEED AN EXPLANATION OR SOMETHING

Zach Thomas is so small and short, I bet he's somewhere between #1 and #2 on that list, but we just cant see him.:rolleyes:

thomas belongs in top 50 and taylor should be way higher, williams i think is rated ok because he really stepped to the scene with his performance last year so if he repeats like last season, than he has to be top 5....

Is that list susposed to based on current, or lifetime achievements? Didn't Ricky just lead the entire NFL in rushing with 1853yds? Wasn't Ricky selected MVP of the Prowl Bowl in February? Wasn't Ricky a top 10 candidate for the NFL MVP last season, top 5 maybe? To be ranked 16th is a slap in his face.

WHat the hell is clinton portis doing ahead of Ricky?????? Damn, Prisco must be smoking and drinking at the same time..... A rookie over a pro bowler and league leading rusher??? w/e

I swear to god, Priscoe just does these things to keep you people hooked on what he says! I haven't read a column from him in over a year, and if you guys really want this idiot to stop spewing his nonsense then STOP READING what he writes....It's really simple.

A hit is a hit folks no matter if the reader leaves happy or angry....If you want some power over the situation, excercise your right to ignore him. The only way he has a voice is if he has readers....Like him or not you're HIS reader.....You belong to him, he sucks you in by dissing your team....He's pulling the strings here.....If you want to put an end to his crap then take control. Boycott Priscoe and CBS Sportsline and I garauntee that you have more of an effect than bitching about what he says.

Back
Top Bottom