A Loaded 2022 WR NFL Draft Class. How the top 5 shakes out. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Loaded 2022 WR NFL Draft Class. How the top 5 shakes out.

Dotson is a player that fits what Tua likes to do better than Burks. Burks has a limited route tree whereas Dotson can separate, runs very good routes and runs a complete route tree.

The other receivers, with the exception of Bell, will all be gone by the time Miami Picks in the 1st round.

I’m not a fan of the Ohio state guys

They both are ridiculous route runners and will each have 1000 yards as rookies IMO. I don’t see them as fits in Miami though. Burks and London would compliment Waddle very well.

They both are ridiculous route runners and will each have 1000 yards as rookies IMO. I don’t see them as fits in Miami though. Burks and London would compliment Waddle very well.
How would Burks compliment Tua. He doesn’t run crisp routes, rounds them off. He also doesn’t run a complete route tree. He is a 50/50 guy (Tall and athletic) who can stretch the field and also works well in zone coverages, where his poor route running will not be a problem?

Dotson, from Penn State, is a much better fit for what Tua likes to do.. Better route runner, with separation and a complete route tree.

How would Burks compliment Tua. He doesn’t run crisp routes, rounds them off. He also doesn’t run a complete route tree. He is a 50/50 guy (Tall and athletic) who can stretch the field and also works well in zone coverages, where his poor route running will not be a problem?

Dotson, from Penn State, is a much better fit for what Tua likes to do.. Better route runner, with separation and a complete route tree.

Didn’t say Burks compliments Tua. Compliments Waddle. I don’t believe Tua will be here this time next year so I’m not using a first round pick to cater to Tua’s limitations. I also don’t agree with any of your evaluations of Burks. I’m also putting Burks in the Debo Samuel role in case the dream is real. If you want to to cater to Tua then Olave or Wilson are the guys and it’s not really close.

Didn’t say Burks compliments Tua. Compliments Waddle. I don’t believe Tua will be here this time next year so I’m not using a first round pick to cater to Tua’s limitations. I also don’t agree with any of your evaluations of Burks. I’m also putting Burks in the Debo Samuel role in case the dream is real. If you want to to cater to Tua then Olave or Wilson are the guys and it’s not really close.
I not a Tua fan but looks to me like Grier will ride with him until either Tua improves, or both Tua and Grier are gone.

As for Burks, you need to watch more tape if you don’t agree.

Olave and Wilson will be gone by the time Miami picks in the 1st

I not a Tua fan but looks to me like Grier will ride with him until either Tua improves, or both Tua and Grier are gone.

As for Burks, you need to watch more tape if you don’t agree.

Olave and Wilson will be gone by the time Miami picks in the 1st
You are right. Burks comes with limited route running. Don't know how big of a concern that is. He does get a lot of yards after contact, breaks tackles. I think that's what is most impressive about him.

If Miami names McDaniels as HC, I could see the Dolphins using Burks like Deebo Samuels.

I’ve seen Dotson and Bell both a lot. I like them both. But I’d easily take Bell over Dotson any time. If this is about 40 time, that’s just one element. Bell brings a lot of other attributes.

I pounded the table for Allen Robinson his year and Bell gives me that same sense. This is a big, competitive, tough kid.

I may have told this story but I saw Bell play basketball in the Indiana State tournament in high school. He was covering Romeo Langford who ended up a lottery pick by the Celtics. Bell’s team won and he gave Romeo all he wanted on D. I believe he stopped Romeo for a game winning defensive play. I just bring that up because this guy is wired tough.

Back
Top Bottom