A Loaded 2022 WR NFL Draft Class. How the top 5 shakes out. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Loaded 2022 WR NFL Draft Class. How the top 5 shakes out.

I‘m a huge Bell fan and hope we find a way to get him in miami.

a lot of the criticism of Burks sounds very similar to DK Metcalf.

Cant wait to see how these dudes test
Bell just looks to slow to me

Burks reminds me of DK Metcalf a bit.

Physical freak with serious limitation in route running.

The kid is a polished Pro already.

Not sure he will be a huge big play threat but he is going to be a guy who is consistently open for years to come.

I think he runs in the low 4.5's, but I think he's a big-play threat in the NFL because of his skill (ball skills, route running, etc.), balance/coordination, and his ability to break tackles.

One thing about his time at Purdue: it was rare (from the games I saw) for him to get a 1-on-1 look without a Safety over the top. Everyone knew he was the guy, and they defended him accordingly.

I think #29 is too rich for Bell but I would be happy ending up with him later.

Dreaming of getting Williams or Dotson at #29 right now.

I think #29 is too rich for Bell but I would be happy ending up with him later.

Dreaming of getting Williams or Dotson at #29 right now.

If WR is the okay at 29 you can’t go wrong with Williams or Dotson though I think Dotson is like schematically a dream.

Miami hopefully has a strong FA plan so the Draft can be more for rounding the edges of a playoff team not desperately hoping they hit in a key position of need (ala OL)

I think he runs in the low 4.5's, but I think he's a big-play threat in the NFL because of his skill (ball skills, route running, etc.), balance/coordination, and his ability to break tackles.

One thing about his time at Purdue: it was rare (from the games I saw) for him to get a 1-on-1 look without a Safety over the top. Everyone knew he was the guy, and they defended him accordingly.

Yeah, not ideal, but it doesn't bother me much. He wins with skill, intelligence/instincts, balance, and coordination.

I pretty much trust McDaniel to know what kind of WR he needs to make the offense go, but I think Bell would be valuable to this offense. He and London have the best contact-balance from the WR's I've watched for '22 (HM: Moore), and he's a reliable target - knows how and when to uncover, and he's strong at the catchpoint.

But, if McDaniel wants to spam D's with really fast WR's, I'd like to watch that, too.

Back
Top Bottom