A Monday Night Epiphany. No...this isn't a prediction. It's a freaking MANIFESTO. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Monday Night Epiphany. No...this isn't a prediction. It's a freaking MANIFESTO.

You describe the environment they'll be in Monday night perfectly! A freaking zoo! Totally the Dolphins against the world in that dome. It's going to be all about the Saints, unless and until the Dolphins hit plays. We're going to see how well the coaches prepared the younger players and how a few of the vets like Pouncey, Hartline, Starks, Grimes and Incognito can stand up and play at an extremely high level under pressure.
This team NEEDS all this game's gonna bring to forge itself up to the next level. Win OR lose its a huge opportunity for the coaching staff under fire to get better too.
Lights. Camera. Action

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4

I could not agree with you more. Our young team needs a game like this. If we were rolling into this game 1-2 going against the 3-0 amazing Saints, they wouldn't have the pressure they are about to feel. Its in a crazy stadium so we will see how our coaches get the guys ready, how the guys get themselves ready, how they cope with the crazy situation. Damn I'm excited as well. What if we win.....???? Then I will be really drunk and really god damn happy. Lets hope I'm drunk Monday night and hungover Tuesday morning. 35-31 Phins

Personally, I'm hoping we resemble this scene more on Monday night:

[video=youtube_share;-Bk2eJgMotQ]http://youtu.be/-Bk2eJgMotQ[/video]

"I'm having a very good day!!!" Love that movie. we could be walking around lucky and not even know it.

I agree with your perspective, except I don't feel like we are in the Saints way, more like they are in our way!!!:alert:

Back
Top Bottom