A Must Have for any PhinPhan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Must Have for any PhinPhan

TexPhinPhan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I hope that I am not violating any rules by putting in this link, but it is so funny that I thought the board might like it. This is not my auction and I do not know the person putting it on. I saw the link at Miami's clubhouse at ESPN.com

Thats right, a USED Ray Lucas undershirt current bid 15.00.

Make sure not to spend all your money on this auction because I hear is jock strap is next.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2727336413&category=206

Texphinphan

Hell, I have a Dolphins hat signed by him, my wife got it for me at Football 101 for women. I really hoped he would do well. Bastard.

Man... I'm torn here. I guess I have to explain.

As an eBay employee, I right off the bat recognize that item as a violation of our policy on Used Clothing. Technically it's my obligation to go and report it and have the listing pulled... but this is a piece of history from my boys!

I think I'll just lay low and pretend I didn't see it. That policy was put in place so that we have a reason to pull used panties that the perverts try to buy and sell.

Originally posted by UT-Phinz
Man... I'm torn here. I guess I have to explain.

As an eBay employee, I right off the bat recognize that item as a violation of our policy on Used Clothing. Technically it's my obligation to go and report it and have the listing pulled... but this is a piece of history from my boys!

I think I'll just lay low and pretend I didn't see it. That policy was put in place so that we have a reason to pull used panties that the perverts try to buy and sell.

What if it's a worn game jersey, or shoes worn in a game, are those not allowed either? I believe ebay has to draw a line somewhere right?

Originally posted by WCoastFin

I do

WCoastFin, I noticed you live in Salinas...I live on the peninsula, just south of SF. I used to live near the EBay headquarters near San Jose. I went to h.s. in SoFla, though.

Originally posted by DannyNoonan

Do you live in the San Jose area?

No... I live in Utah... hence my User name. :D

There's a center here where alot of our CSR people are at. We have quite a few centers around the world. Corporate in San Jose, Customer Support here in Utah, one in Vancouver, Canada and another in Driedelen, Germany.

I didn't report that listing... since I'm at work I'm tempted to run it by one of the Community Watch people and see if they would pull it as a violation, but if I do that and they say it's a violation it will definitely get pulled. Once again... sitting on the fence... think I'll keep my mouth shut.

well, the miami dolphins themselves auction off game worn items all the time, shoes, gloves, pants...better check the rulebook again!:dunno:

Originally posted by DannyNoonan

I thought you were a huge RW fan and UT was for his college.

Nope... I've been a long time Phins follower... since I was 10 years old and first got interested in Pro Football. I posted this same info in another thread... but it sorta bears repeating.

Most people here in Utah pull for either the Denver Donkeys, or the SF Whiners. I would have to assume this is mostly due to a "regional loyalty" factor being roughly halfway between both Denver and California.

When I became of age, the first thing I realized was I didn't wanna jump on either of those two band wagons. I made my pick then, and I've been a loyal fan ever since.

Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy
well, the miami dolphins themselves auction off game worn items all the time, shoes, gloves, pants...better check the rulebook again!:dunno:

Quoted directly from eBay's policy concerning used clothing located at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/used-clothing.html

"Used clothing may be listed on eBay, so long as the clothing has been thoroughly cleaned according to the manufacturer's instructions. Listings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be ended."

As I originally said, this policy was put in place mostly so that we have a valid reason to end auctions for used panties and the sickos who get off on that sort of thing. I don't think I've really seen it enforced other than in reference to undergarments.

On an interesting side note, you can't sell your soul on eBay. It will be removed for violating our policy concerning selling body parts. LOL

Back
Top Bottom