A name noone has mentioned | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A name noone has mentioned

BIG_FISH_RI

BIG_FISH_RI
Reaction score
What about the Schottenheimer Family.....LOL

This team is in that bad of shape!
I can't believe my Dolphins have fallen to this level.

I guess I should note that Sarcasim of the Post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe cuz Marty is so old that people actually think he is a cast away or even dead by now... And lord knows I can't stand that douche, leave him right where hes @ happily coaching in the UFL I believe it is...

Really? Marty is a hell of a lot better than anyone we've had coach this team since Shula. And I'm including Johnson who did nothing here.

I'd take the young Shottenheimer.

So many people are so enamored with the big names because they are all in the media. Cameron was highly touted.. look where he got us. Saban was supposed to be a big deal.. Remember where and how he left us? wanna was anointed by Johnson.. He left us like he left the Bears.

Everyone is praising the Ryan brothers. Marty was a heck of a lot better than Bud as a head coach.. so why are they all of a sudden Gods? Because fat man has become Mr. Blabbermouth? Media loves anything that gets them ratings. Even at the expense of fan bases, and realistic team expectations.

The Chargers were/are much better off with Marty than they are with Norv. By FAR.

Really? Marty is a hell of a lot better than anyone we've had coach this team since Shula. And I'm including Johnson who did nothing here.

I'd take the young Shottenheimer.

So many people are so enamored with the big names because they are all in the media. Cameron was highly touted.. look where he got us. Saban was supposed to be a big deal.. Remember where and how he left us? wanna was anointed by Johnson.. He left us like he left the Bears.

Everyone is praising the Ryan brothers. Marty was a heck of a lot better than Bud as a head coach.. so why are they all of a sudden Gods? Because fat man has become Mr. Blabbermouth? Media loves anything that gets them ratings. Even at the expense of fan bases, and realistic team expectations.

The Chargers were/are much better off with Marty than they are with Norv. By FAR.

Go onto TGG and see what the consensus opinion of BabySchott is. Hint: not much different than last season's collective FH opinion of Henning.

Ive mentioned looking into Brian Schottenhiemer. I wouldnt mind him.

Marty gave an interview last week to Sedano. He doesn´t want to come back to the NFL but thinks it is time that his son gets a HC job.

Marty gave an interview last week to Sedano. He doesn´t want to come back to the NFL but thinks it is time that his son gets a HC job.

Based on what. That well oiled offensive machine in New York?

Saw Marty on a commericial for the Destroyers (UFL) here in virginia beach......he reminded me of my senile uncle.

I would take Marty Schottenheimer over Tony Sparano in a heartbeat. With Schottenheimer at least we would GET to the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom