A new beggining | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new beggining

Reaction score
Hey.. im new to this thread. but i been reading for years.. my names mike.... i am a huge miami fan that lives in nj. i was extremely disapointed about ricky... but not that i hear he has no respect for the fans and he smokes the j i dont want him back... Travis Minor deserves a chance,, a shot to prove what he worth.. hes been a great back up for 3 seasons now and when ever his name is called he dleivers... yea maybe hes small but terrel davis wasnt that big neather... the guy has heart ... we all know he wont pull a ricky.. im starting the Travis mnior bandwagon.. join if you want but i think the guy deserves achance and can deliver.....

Chambersofcorse said:
Hey.. im new to this thread. but i been reading for years.. my names mike.... i am a huge miami fan that lives in nj. i was extremely disapointed about ricky... but not that i hear he has no respect for the fans and he smokes the j i dont want him back... Travis Minor deserves a chance,, a shot to prove what he worth.. hes been a great back up for 3 seasons now and when ever his name is called he dleivers... yea maybe hes small but terrel davis wasnt that big neather... the guy has heart ... we all know he wont pull a ricky.. im starting the Travis mnior bandwagon.. join if you want but i think the guy deserves achance and can deliver.....

:welcome: Mike!

Glad to have you in the mix!

Where in NJ are you? I'm currently down in Cape May, but may soon be moving to the Cherry Hill area...

Great to kno that I'm not the only finfan in NJ, welcome Chambersofcorse. I used to live in Cream Ridge but recently moved to Hamilton.

Go PHins

Back
Top Bottom