A new line of questioning about Cam... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new line of questioning about Cam...

I have not heard anything from our players but I know the Charger players loved this guy and his offensive mind. I look forward to our players building a great relationship with Cam Cam.

Haven't heard any Dolphins responses, other than Cleo, although it's not like they're going to say anything bad. Philip Rivers raved about him.

It would seem pretty much the same to the players, except on O..the D still has their DC..and Mularky is still around, Huck, Garrett, and others, so it should be a easy transition for them..

Haven't heard any Dolphins responses, other than Cleo, although it's not like they're going to say anything bad. Philip Rivers raved about him.

It would be nice to know what the Chargers players on offense think of him. They could be candid about him now that he's gone. The minor quotes or anecdotes that I've heard say that the players really like him. But those are based on him being a coordinator, it could be a different relationship/respect/likability when he's the head coach instead.

During the press conference he mentioned that he was first going to sit down with the coaches and interview and evaluate them, then after he was done with the coaches he was going to start contacting all the players. Its good to know he isnt wasting anytime, he already fired two coaches...

most of the fans on the chargers forum seemed to think he did a good job..they seemed to be worried a little

What I have seen on the Chargers board is he is similar to MM. Calls some boneheaded plays at the wrong time. They blame the loss to the pat's on him whether or not it was his fault.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=39213
If you follow any board after their team loses, you will see the exact same response. If Cam were to have called on LT more, and they lost, you know exactly what the complaint would have been, they should have thrown more and there goes martyball again.

Think about it, they lost not because of any playcalling, it was other mistakes, mistakes that reflect on Marty but not Cam. His playcalling led to an 8 point lead, and a chance to win on the leg of their kicker, despite absolutely stupid bone-headed moves by the Chargers (d.flo headbutt, marlon mcree int, etc.) and dropped passes. If you look at it that way, was the playcalling bad?

And oh yeah, Drew Brees absolutely praised Cam, and he's twice removed from him now.

cam seems to be well liked everywhere he goes and he does seem to be a folks down to earth kinda guy thats what all opur guys loved and wanny so if he can get the player coach relationship wanny had with his offensive intellect we schould be fine

Back
Top Bottom