A new nfl draft top100 prospects list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new nfl draft top100 prospects list

By Gil Brandt..believe he’s an older dude but also a former scout/Gm type
Yeah, he's gotta be pushin' 120 by now.

You can tell he's just parroting by the slot he gives to Harris but the description he gives Williams!

Don't rock the boat Gil 'cause you can't swim!

I'd trade all our picks for Gil Brandt's 82-92 picks, select Dyami Brown, Tylan Wallace, Spencer Brown OT, Payton Turner DE, and Kyle Trask, and Id be estatic for getting 5 first rounders. And take Jackson Carman G, Jabril Cox LB, Jay Tufele DT, and Jevon Hollans S, load up on some good depth. Thank you Gil!

I wonder how much work Brandt is putting into scouting these days.

Interesting guy with some great NFL stories going way back. He has talked about the draft being around Thanksgiving in its early days.

Not a bad list. A few shockers. A few decent slots.

One has to wonder how many of these he has really watched carefully. Brandt and Tex Schramm were, of course, the architects of the 60s-80s Cowboys teams, forming a great triumvirate with Tom Landry. But those days are long behind him.

Not a bad list. A few shockers. A few decent slots.

One has to wonder how many of these he has really watched carefully. Brandt and Tex Schramm were, of course, the architects of the 60s-80s Cowboys teams, forming a great triumvirate with Tom Landry. But those days are long behind him.
I bet he's watched plenty...what else does an 89 year old have to do ???? LOL

A lot to agree with there. I don't actually agree with Lawrence at the top, understand why folks peg him there but I think there are questions with him. My top 3 there would be flipped:

1. Pitts
2. Sewell
3. Lawrence

Pitts, Waddle, Lawrence, Parson, Sewell
The order of my top 5 in this class.

Gil Brandt and Tex Schramm were scouting visionaries who pioneered the use of 40 times and bench press reps and helped to invent the combine.Togehter they basically created modern scouting.

But I don't think the old guy is poring over film anymore.

Here is what Don Shula said of Schramm, "I truly believe he had as much, or more, to do with the success of professional football as anyone who has ever been connected with the league."

An updated Gil Brandt Top 100-

The Top 10-

1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Kyle Pitts
3. Ja'Marr Chase
4. Zach Wilson
5. Penei Sewell
6. Jaylen Waddle
7. DeVonta Smith

8. Justin Fields
9. Alijah Vera-Tucker
10. Rashawn Slater

:cool:

An updated Gil Brandt Top 100-

The Top 10-

1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Kyle Pitts
3. Ja'Marr Chase
4. Zach Wilson
5. Penei Sewell
6. Jaylen Waddle
7. DeVonta Smith

8. Justin Fields
9. Alijah Vera-Tucker
10. Rashawn Slater

:cool:
Lol Tucker at 9. Please just stop posting his crap...

There are people who LOVE Vera-Tucker.He is one of the guys I would be happy with at #18.

But #9 is awfully high, especially with Slater on the board.

Back
Top Bottom