a new uniform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a new uniform?

would you embrace a new uniform and logo?

• Absolutely, ... it's time

Votes: 157 41.9%
  • NO! ... it's classic

Votes: 218 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Would you embrace a new uniform and scheme for the Dolphins? Coincidence, perhaps, but it did preclude glory for the Broncos, Bucs and Patriots...

I would.New Coach,rebuilding team.A perfect time for a change in corporate image.

If we are talking about a drastic change like the broncos and Bucs, I don't think so......this logo is engrained in our hearts forever, how could we change.

I might be persuaded if someone came up with a really kick *** logo and if somehow some of our present one could be retained

I happen to like the uni's but it would be nice to somewhat modernize the design of the helmet. Not like that one on a previous thread that looked like a mullet.

Also, since I live in Chicago... the Bears need to also get new uniforms. (Dont worry, i'm not a very big bears fan)

I agree that this new era in Dolphins football should be marked by anything to make me forget the Wanny era. I've suffered once here in chicago, and now with Miami.

I'd embrace it. It's the start of a new era and it'd be nice to see new uniforms or a design change.

I was wondering when the monthly "we need new uniforms and logo" thread would pop up.
How did you all become fans of this team when you hate the unis so much? :confused: :shakeno:

i say no i love what we have now...until someone came up with something awesome and id be all over it in a heartbeat

i wouldnt mind keeping the logo. its the 3 stripe thing that bothers me. that, and the white top/aqua bottom combo. also, anyone else notice that our helmets are kind of a vanilla white, while or jersey and pants are a bright white? as crazy as it may sound i'd like to go old school basic. something like penn state unis. we could keep the logo on our helmets though, thats fine.....

I'm really content with the jerseys that we have now. I could understand why some people would want new jerseys considering it's a NEW ERA, but I really like what he have now. I'm not saying I'm against the idea, I'll support whatever the Dolphins Organization decides. But as for my personal preference, I'm voting NO, to stay the same.

We have one of the most original uniforms in the league, one of the few classics left. Tampering with it when we can have a 4-12 year and still outsell 28 of 32 other teams gear tells me changing it wouldn't be terribly popular. The orange jerseys are completely awesome though, I would like to see them one or two more times per year.

PressCoverage said:
Would you embrace a new uniform and scheme for the Dolphins? Coincidence, perhaps, but it did preclude glory for the Broncos, Bucs and Patriots...

One bad season doesn't rob the Glory from still the most successful franchise in the NFL. You people don't like the Dolphins uniform, find a team with a uniform you can live with. Ours are just fine.
:fire:

pigskinguy said:
I was wondering when the monthly "we need new uniforms and logo" thread would pop up.
How did you all become fans of this team when you hate the unis so much? :confused: :shakeno:

Who said we hate them? What if we're just not objective to change?

Back
Top Bottom