A Nice, New Feature | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Nice, New Feature

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Alright gang. we've got a new feature going on now. See the "last game" score up top? Now click on box score... and voila, we have all of the game stats. :cool:

Looking for the stat archive? Check this out:
http://www.finheaven.com/stats/

Anyways, thats the cool new feature... let me know what you guys think about it :)

Excellent Feature!

But, the score is off on the Saints game. We didn't win 24-7.
That's OK, it's just pre-season.

Good Feature AJ..but are you putting in the stats yourself...tot 1st for Miami..18
Rush 2
pass 0
Penalty 2
This doesn't =18
Some others like that , but I like the feature it will cut down us arguring about stats in the future..we can go there and make our points.

Ah... good thing this is all database driven...

Fixed error #1 and #2, they were simply put in wrong... ie: I named a field wrong... a little more technical, but I'll leave it at that.

And yes, I am doing this by hand.

39...ahh if only Dan had RW to run for him.... Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, and Rob Konrad catching balls from him, and our defense...your avatar is a nice dream

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
39...ahh if only Dan had RW to run for him.... Chris Chambers, Randy McMichael, and Rob Konrad catching balls from him, and our defense...your avatar is a nice dream
if only that #34 got the same qualiry conseling as our new and vastly improved #34, we may have had a running game for Dan :(

Back
Top Bottom