A picture says 1000 words.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A picture says 1000 words....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
clear.gif

Both seem to be very happy to be selected to the great Arizona Cardinal organization. I can't tell which one is happier....:rolleyes2

At first glance, I wouldn't care. You're going to make more money in a year than we'll make 10......at the least. You're job is fun. And Phoenix is a beautiful city from what I understand. I'd get over it real fast. Certainly wouldn't look like an ungreatful turd in the media pictures.

Then again, the Cardinal organization is notoriously cheap. They finally caved and offered insurance/injury protection to rookies/ERFAs/RFAs during training camp. And when Thomas Jones broke his hand, they refused to pay him for the final 5 games of the season because he got hurt at home and not on the football field.

So yeah, I think I probably would be pissed that I wasn't in a better place.

Originally posted by Muck
At first glance, I wouldn't care. You're going to make more money in a year than we'll make 10......at the least. You're job is fun. And Phoenix is a beautiful city from what I understand. I'd get over it real fast. Certainly wouldn't look like an ungreatful turd in the media pictures.

Then again, the Cardinal organization is notoriously cheap. They finally caved and offered insurance/injury protection to rookies/ERFAs/RFAs during training camp. And when Thomas Jones broke his hand, they refused to pay him for the final 5 games of the season because he got hurt at home and not on the football field.

So yeah, I think I probably would be pissed that I wasn't in a better place.

sometimes money isnt the only thing that makes a person happy....but yeah I hear ya bro.....

Cardinals should be in a rebuilding process. It should start now. get a better GM in there. Just imagine if they kept David Boston, Kept Lassiter (still got a chance), picked up Hugh Douglas, didnt sign Emmit Smith. Picked up Curtis Conway. i think they would have a halfway decent team.

Back
Top Bottom