A Plan: T-Shirts, Window Decals, and Premium Membership Dues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Plan: T-Shirts, Window Decals, and Premium Membership Dues

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Shirts
Cost: $10.00
Originally: $15.00
Premium: $13.00

Decals
Cost: $3.00
Originally: $5.00
Premium: $3.50

Premium Member
Annual: $84
Semi: $42 (2x)
Quarterly: $21 (4x)
Monthly: $7 (12x)

----------------------------------------------

Plan

Sell shirts and decals at cost ($10 and $3). If payment is via PayPal, charge should be $11.00 per shirt and $3.50 per decal.

For every member who becomes a premium member and pays semi-annually, he/she would receive a window decal upon request. For every member who pays the $84 upfront, he/she can receive a t-shirt OR two window decals. That member can only choose from the available sizes left, 1XXL, 3 XL, or 8 L, if their size is unavailable they can only get two window decals upon request. You may not postpone this “free gift†for a shirt or window decal that may come out later in the year.

------------------------------

As for shirts and window decals sold separately, regular members and premium members will be charged the same amount since the items are sold at cost.

------------------------------

So what do you think? I think this "plan" would give us the best chances of retaining members or at least getting more money upfront. Additionally, selling the products at cost would hopefully get the products out on the street.

So, once again... input please.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Does anyone have any response... positive or negative? If not, I would like to get this started right away. :cool:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Does anyone have any response... positive or negative? If not, I would like to get this started right away. :cool:
the only response i have at the moment, is where have you been. i've called about 3 or 4 times and you're never home!:rolleyes:

:up: I think that it is a good idea!!!!! But a questions. Are you going to get some bigger shirt for us big guys???

Well, your current membership stops in April. However, you can pay it whenever you want prior...

Well, your current membership stops in April. However, you can pay it whenever you want prior...
ok, let me work on it, we just bought property so i'm a little short!;) :(

For every member who pays the $84 upfront, he/she can receive a t-shirt OR two window decals.

Hey Andrew... I will make my upfront payment of $84 right now.. can I please have the XXL t-shirt?

BTW... how is your Dad?

Jeep

Back
Top Bottom