a positive post (The only one) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a positive post (The only one)

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It was nice to see Norv put Ricky in motion for pass plays That was sweet.

Ricky & the line seemed to want to show that they can run & run they did.

Jay Played with the heart of a lion.

I Guess the d bent but didn't break. (even if it was against an old man)

Chambers is the real deal! what a gamer! teams will have to account for not only Ricky but for Chris as well. Just wait until McMichael gets more involved...oh nellie!

Like that one play where Chambers was open 25 yds for a fiscal year before Jay ran ob

opps. I went negative.... I'll stop.

amazing...
I post 4 or 5 Threads that are called "negative" & I get a bunch of misquitos trying to bite me.

However,

I post one what is called "positive" thread & suddenely I have "off' all over me .

classic.

As someone else who is accused by the Pollyannas of being "negative" let me just say I agree with every one of your positives.
The offense looked very good in the first half, and the fact it went scoreless in the second was the fault of coaching, as usual.
The problems I had with this game were with coaching. We ran a far-too-conservative offensive scheme in the second half and played a horrendously stupid defensive scheme that didn't go after the Jets' weaknesses.

That old man the jets have has passed for over 40,000 yards and owned the fins until today. This was a great team win!

The offense looked MUCH better today, i was impressed by a couple of the deep strikes Jay let loose. If he can do that on Clements n Winfield next week, ooooooo...lol

Originally posted by Wdolfan
It was nice to see Norv put Ricky in motion for pass plays That was sweet.

Ricky & the line seemed to want to show that they can run & run they did.

Jay Played with the heart of a lion.

I Guess the d bent but didn't break. (even if it was against an old man)

Chambers is the real deal! what a gamer! teams will have to account for not only Ricky but for Chris as well. Just wait until McMichael gets more involved...oh nellie!

Watch that positive s**t. What are you trying to do.....get yourself banned?

Back
Top Bottom