A potential pot of gold at the end of this season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A potential pot of gold at the end of this season?

You can make your presence known without making your presence known.

Do it.

That’s the part I don’t get either. Land the qb and build around it.

If Rosen’s tbe long term 2 deep hell we’d probably have the best qb situation in football.

It’s not hard.

It’s not the assets but the person utilizing them that make people wary. We had picks and money in 2013 and look how that turned out.

It’s not the assets but the person utilizing them that make people wary. We had picks and money in 2013 and look how that turned out.

Hey man I agree. We should all be skeptical. But to screw this one up I mean you’d have to be all time level incompetent.

I mean here’s the deal. They shouldn’t need to watch any more tua tape. Worst case I will run an all rpo based offense with that kid and carve you up like a thanksgiving turkey.

I mean it’s the easiest college eval decision since Andrew luck. Period.

That kid was born to toss the pill

We didnt have remotely close to the picks and money we will have the next couple of years.

Crap, I cant remember a time we ever had multiple first round picks, nevermind in back to back seasons. Over 100 mill in cap space? Not even close.

We didnt have remotely close to the picks and money we will have the next couple of years.

Crap, I cant remember a time we ever had multiple first round picks, nevermind in back to back seasons. Over 100 mill in cap space? Not even close.

Doesn’t matter how much money or picks we have if the wrong guy is utilizing them

If we get the number one pick and Tua comes out even ****ing Matt Millen couldn't screw this up

Crystal ball says... Tua publicly states he doesnt want to go to Miami. Miami trades the #1 overall pick for the #3 overall pick, and a 1st rounder in 2021. With our 1st rounder we take Chase Young or Andrew Thomas. Tua bombs in his rookie season and we end up with the 1st overall again and another top 5 pick in the 2021 draft taking Trevor Lawrence and Patrick Surtain II.

Personally, I’d rather get Fromm. He’ll be the better NFL QB.

Who's this Tua character?

What is college football?

stewie-head-turn-gif-8-gif.45865

Seeing mock drafts already with Herbert as pick #2 in the draft, I’m guessing that’s the answer to “what happens if Tua stays in school.” -at least I hope it is. I don’t have faith that holding out yet another year for a QB will pay off with how unpredictable things are. Comes down to how much they value Herbert, but I really like him personally.
Herbert would be a terrible answer in comparison to Tua.

Back
Top Bottom