A potential pot of gold at the end of this season? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A potential pot of gold at the end of this season?

This whole Tua saying he won't play for Miami garbage is the funniest thing so far and that's saying something.

This kids character and faith is so high there is no doubt he would never pull some entitled crap like an Elway or Manning... So laughable

Just do a little digging into his background and upringing and you'll learn all you need to know about this guy.

The Saban curse lives on. I'm not sure Alabama players are keen about Miami considering they have Saban to get advice from. But with that being said, Tua not coming out, I hope, would be more about getting his degree and not about Miami having the 1st overall pick? But you never know what goes on behind closed doors. As for, the proverbial, "Pot of Gold", well that only happens if Miami makes the right decisions after the season is over. I suspect both Minkah and Drake are traded by the trade deadline. With those potential extra draft picks, let's hope miami can find the right mix of players, who are willing to play for Miami and play hard at that.

There’s only one way to tank, by any means necessary.

Wouldn’t make sense to tank and somehow still be competitive. Not with Cincinnati Bengals still out there. Their situation can take a bad turn after a few more weeks. I’ll feel better if/when they put a W or 2 up on the board.

Ive been saying this since day 1. Tua will come out this year, if he decided to stay at Bama and avoid Miami, he would be taken 2nd behind Lawrence in 2021.

This whole Tua saying he won't play for Miami garbage is the funniest thing so far and that's saying something.

This kids character and faith is so high there is no doubt he would never pull some entitled crap like an Elway or Manning... So laughable

Just do a little digging into his background and upringing and you'll learn all you need to know about this guy.

Character is one thing, but what does his faith have to do with anything?There are many entitled assholes that are religious

Seeing mock drafts already with Herbert as pick #2 in the draft, I’m guessing that’s the answer to “what happens if Tua stays in school.” -at least I hope it is. I don’t have faith that holding out yet another year for a QB will pay off with how unpredictable things are. Comes down to how much they value Herbert, but I really like him personally.
Or Jordan Love potentially. Easton has a cannon on him, and there is also Frohm? It looks like a pretty deep class, but is definitely better with Tua...

Yes...of course we’re talking about 3 weak opponents...Duke, New Mexico State and a bad South Carolina team...doesn’t impress me much.

His career stats are strong:

And, a good QB is supposed to shred bad teams. He has also shredded good teams, and basically goes up against an NFL defense every practice in that he plays for Alabama. He isn’t injury Prone in that he hasn’t missed very many games so far at least and he looks like he is potentially a generational talent.

So much hate for this kid, I don’t get it? Or maybe we should bring Ryan Tannehill back?

Seems to be a noticeable pattern among the small gathering of Tua truthers - bunch of bozos that actually believed Drew Lock was any good.

Seems to be a noticeable pattern among the small gathering of Tua truthers - bunch of bozos that actually believed Drew Lock was any good.

I imagine you’ve seen every snap, what is your opinion of Tua?

Tua isnt staying in school. He'll get drafted behind Lawrence. Also, Miami has enough cap room and draft capital to turn it around very quickly.
One...it's debatable whether he comes out after Lawrence. Two, even if he was #2 money ain't nothing to sneeze at. Three, I looked at the potential FA's only one DE fits the talent/age equation (Yannick Ngakoue) . because Clowney already gave us the cold shoulder...only one FA RT fits the bill (Conklin) but he a walking injury report...one LT (Greg Robinson) is worthy, and that's sad because he's only not been called a bust because he's not worth the keystrokes...FA Guards (Boehm, Peat). I'd bring in Joshua Garnett now and see if he can be reclaimed.

Next draft is CRUCIAL..and Grier's last 1st rounders were so impactful thatm each of them have been deemed expendable.

Back
Top Bottom